Calling all Canadians (and everyone else in the world lol)

Reaction score
Ok guys as you may or may not know. MaxxUav Canada is live and rolling !!! Thanks so much for the support so far!
I opened the store because for us Canadians it's been a pain to buy stuff from the USA or EU because of extended shipping times, the horrible exchange rate, packages getting trapped in customs forever, duties and brokerage fees, etc. So, I opened my store, priced things as fairly as I can (if you ever notice a price that doesn't make sense please pm me, could be a typo lol). I ship from the Greater Toronto Area, I am to have in stock items shipped no later than 24hrs after purchase! If things are sold out I'll try to update you with estimated ship dates.

With all that said, everything is now a moment away from being in your doorstep !!

Now for the latest news:
We have just launched a new amplifier kit. It is 0.4lb(184g) lighter than the old kit, substantially thinner form factor, and we still managed to cram up to 30 flights worth of "booster" juice into this little power pack!!! So don't worry you can fly all day long with this little beauty!! My kits also now come with the clean install internal cables by default so, no more drilling !!!

Pop over to my store, have a look around !! And make sure you use the coupon code "PhantomPilots" to save 7% on your order !! And don't ever hesitate to ask me anything !!!

Thanks again guys !!!

d596a790db0a127fe01a71d612251c3e.jpg
3c3a83db32ad7baaf784f6dc9c2a1b50.jpg
380d8125c367f949c1d93e3a2976c964.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20