Calling all Canadians !!! (and everyone else in the world lol)

Reaction score
Ok guys as you may or may not know. MaxxUav Canada is live and rolling !!! Thanks so much for the support so far!
I opened the store because for us Canadians it's been a pain to buy stuff from the USA or EU because of extended shipping times, the horrible exchange rate, packages getting trapped in customs forever, duties and brokerage fees, etc. So, I opened my store, priced things as fairly as I can (if you ever notice a price that doesn't make sense please pm me, could be a typo lol). I ship from the Greater Toronto Area, I am to have in stock items shipped no later than 24hrs after purchase! If things are sold out I'll try to update you with estimated ship dates.

With all that said, everything is now a moment away from being in your doorstep !!

Now for the latest news:
We have just launched a new amplifier kit. It is 0.4lb(184g) lighter than the old kit, substantially thinner form factor, and we still managed to cram up to 30 flights worth of "booster" juice into this little power pack!!! So don't worry you can fly all day long with this little beauty!! My kits also now come with the clean install internal cables by default so, no more drilling !!!

Pop over to my store, have a look around !! And make sure you use the coupon code "PhantomPilots" to save 7% on your order !! And don't ever hesitate to ask me anything !!!

Thanks again guys !!!

604a97dd62917327146f5d9c69012211.jpg
d146493ce3251f09d81e6d636daaa66b.jpg
da220c1b83ee030e76ea6b59db289cff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: jeremiah212
Nice, clean setup kits! I'm in Vancouver, BC and was just researching antenna upgrades so your post couldn't have come at a better time. I have a second remote transmitter waiting and ready to "go"!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey 2-yota !! Awesomeness !!! What can I do to help ? Any questions ? What do you have in mind !!

I will be !! What aircraft ?? I'm presently focusing on the p4 and inspire 1 but do sell the battery mounting trays for the p3 and p4
DJI Phantom 4 Battery Wings

Hey 2-yota !! Awesomeness !!! What can I do to help ? Any questions ? What do you have in mind !!

Thanks for your reply. I'm interested in the EvoLite Kit Plus and you mentioned that these kits will now come with the clean internal cable install method right? That's pretty nice! I will PM you my other questions.

That's right !! My kits from www.maxxrange.ca come by default with the new clean install internal cables, you can remove them at checkout if you prefer the drill method.

[emoji4]

Look what just arrived !!!! Time to fulfill some orders !!! There should be a few left so make sure you guys don't waste any time, place your order right away to avoid waiting!

Time to upgrade some peoples' flights !! Coupon code "PhantomPilots" saves you 7% at checkout !!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik