Calibrate vision sensors P4P+

Reaction score
I'm trying to calibrate the vision sensors on my P4P+ but can't get past the initial 3rd step. After "Rotate aircraft to aim the box" (Which isn't really clear to me-what is the box?) I get "Rotate aircraft to track the box-incorrect way" and can't proceed to the calibration window. I've repeated the 2nd step over and over, even used an external monitor instead of my laptop screen but still no luck. Has anyone encountered this?

It is a bit tricky. May be some clues here.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I couldn't get past the third step of the tutorial because the Calibrate button was greyed out. But for some reason today it wasn't and I went through the process with no problem. Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: Starz
I had the same problem until I figured out that I didn’t have the latest version of dji assistant 2 installed. Check it out.

Well, boys, now I'm completely confused. Watched the entire how to video and not a single word about booting the computer in safe mode nor disabling the signature enforcement. So here I sit praying to heaven that I never need to calibrate my vision sensors for it seems to be one of those issues that, no matter what I do, it will never work. That's been my experience when all the "how to's" can never get their story straight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers