C1 and C2 Settings

Reaction score
Hi,
I am not an experienced pilot, but i am trying my best on caring details. Hope you can help me. (Please do not give any info which you are not sure about, or at least inform us your being unsure.)
I dont want to take risks trying. May anyone please tell me the details?
DM0qaZ.png

Welcome to the forum Akrosfer.

There are some helpful links in my signature.

Enjoy the show.

"Gimbal Mode" switch is to choose FPV or Follow. FPV mode locks roll to simulate what you would see if flying an aircraft. Follow will keep everything as level as possible and is better for video.

I think he's a TROLL.

6 threads in 40 minutes.

The c1 and c2 are buttons on the back of your controller that you can custom set the functions listed. I use the C1 for the camera a foreword /Down. When I want to point the camera down I press the C1 and the lens points straight down. You don't have to use the roller. I use the C2 for camera settings. When I press the C2 the camera settings come up on the screen and I can change in flight. Play with the different settings inside but take the props off.

Hey guys. I have set my C1 button to camera down/forward. Every time I click the C1 button now on my P3 Pro RC I receive an iOS popup with the message "DJI GO would like to communicate with the DJI C1". The action still works but the popup requires me to manual 'Allow' or 'Ignore'. The popup only seems to occur with the C1 button as I have tried swapping camera down/forward to the C2 button and popup does not occur and assigned a different function to the C1 button with popup message still occurring. Not sure if this could have something to do with my iOS upgrade perhaps as this prob was non existent before the upgrade.

Faheem, I'm not sure, but I think if you press the Allow button once, you shouldn't see it again.

On the other hand, I could be (and often am) entirely wrong.

On my P3 pro when I press thenC-2 button I cN adjust the gimbal tilt if it's not level while flying.
My friends C2 button down to do this. When we press it and spin the finger wheel it just a does the exposure upmor down same as if we don't press the button.

I've looked in the controller prefs and none of the choices is for Gimbalmadjust or tilt.
Any idea where I might find the right setting to assign the C2 to gimbal adjust??

On my P3 pro when I press thenC-2 button I cN adjust the gimbal tilt if it's not level while flying.
My friends C2 button down to do this. When we press it and spin the finger wheel it just a does the exposure upmor down same as if we don't press the button.

I've looked in the controller prefs and none of the choices is for Gimbalmadjust or tilt.
Any idea where I might find the right setting to assign the C2 to gimbal adjust??
This isn't documented anywhere as far as I know and it should work regardless to what they are set at in the DJI Go app.

Is your friends bird a P3P?

Yes. Both P3P's
How long holding to get beep on yours??

And the C2. Button works. We have it set to swap the Map view/ Camera and works fine. So it's not the button itself.

Also we can adjust the tilt on screen. So that also works. Just the C2 function is an issue.

It's not just the C2 button for me. To adjust screen tilt, I have to press C1 and C2 simultaneously.

And it takes about 2 seconds to get the 1 long beep, 2 short beeps.

Chris

Ah- that's the first I've heard about pressing Both C1 &C2 at same time. I'll try it

Nice that DJI has such complete and well explained info on such features....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.