Buying from DJI store?

Reaction score
About a year ago I tried to buy a phantom directly from the DJI store using my Visa card. I missed a call from China that was to be returned to "confirm" my payment. Thought it was fishy so cancelled the purchase, took several emails to get a confirmation it was cancelled. Ended up ordering from US based dealer. I now want to purchase a P3A, without controller and it is available that way at the DJI store. The site says it will ship once payment is confirmed. Are they still making phone calls to do this or is it just a couple days wait for the Visa card to go through? OR, would it better to pay with PayPal?

I bought my P3A from DJI China in Feb. After purchase with my credit card they sent me an email asking for a scan of my drivers license or a scan of my credit card last bill. I went online to my credit card company and did a screen capture and emailed that image in the reply to DJI.
The next day a woman called from China and said everything was good. They just wanted to match credit card bill with my shipping address.
The next day they shipped and it took 3 days.

About a year ago I tried to buy a phantom directly from the DJI store using my Visa card. I missed a call from China that was to be returned to "confirm" my payment. Thought it was fishy so cancelled the purchase, took several emails to get a confirmation it was cancelled. Ended up ordering from US based dealer. I now want to purchase a P3A, without controller and it is available that way at the DJI store. The site says it will ship once payment is confirmed. Are they still making phone calls to do this or is it just a couple days wait for the Visa card to go through? OR, would it better to pay with PayPal?
Have you tried B&H Photo? I know they are a DJI dealer and offer separate items and with excellent customer service. Probably next day service for you in NY

Have you tried B&H Photo? I know they are a DJI dealer and offer separate items and with excellent customer service. Probably next day service for you in NY
They do sell it for $559. It's a special order that takes 6-10 weeks to arrive though. It would be much faster to purchase it directly from DJI here.

It would be better to buy P3A at @650 rather than buying only P3A aircraft from DJI at 559. You can sell battery and RC at good price.

It would be better to buy P3A at @650 rather than buying only P3A aircraft from DJI at 559.
The P3A aircraft comes with a battery too. But, it would be quite the deal if you could find a P3A for $650.

Micro Center is most likely the best deal you're going to find from a brick and mortar store. They don't post their Phantom prices online, so you'll most likely have to visit in person to see what they have in stock. Here are the store locations in New York:

Long Island / Westbury
Westchester County / Yonkers
Queens / Flushing
Brooklyn / Gowanus Expy

Micro Center is most likely the best deal you're going to find from a brick and mortar store. They don't post their Phantom prices online, so you'll most likely have to visit in person to see what they have in stock. Here are the store locations in New York:

Long Island / Westbury
Westchester County / Yonkers
Queens / Flushing
Brooklyn / Gowanus Expy
Geez, 4 locations in NY, and none in Florida. Closest one to me is in Atlanta Ga. [emoji30]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: alokbhargava
Geez, 4 locations in NY, and none in Florida. Closest one to me is in Atlanta Ga. [emoji30]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Yes their centers are micro managed.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
The P3A aircraft comes with a battery too. But, it would be quite the deal if you could find a P3A for $650.
I just remarked on PP s post where he said there is an extra battery too. I'm sure he will get a charger too.

Best buy has the p3a for 599 today.

I bought direct from dji for my standard refurb. Free 2 day shipping I paid with PayPal and had no issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl