Bug in iOS 2.7.2 software ?

Reaction score
Found a possible bug in software.

Video is stuck at 60fps at 1080p

I tried to reduce the frame rate and it flicked to lower frame rate but as soon as i lifted finger it went back to 60fps.

any one else ?

I thought you flew with earlier firmware and app versions. Did you change your mind, or have I made a mistake in my thinking?

I did, but decided today to bite the bullet and do an update :-(

OH MY...... :confused:

Is the recent firmware that much better now, or did you just want to go through the worrying again each time you fly?

Found a possible bug in software.

Video is stuck at 60fps at 1080p

I tried to reduce the frame rate and it flicked to lower frame rate but as soon as i lifted finger it went back to 60fps.

any one else ?
Not true. I m able to select any format and any rate.

I'm facing another issue. Can't set white balance to 5000K. It slides back to 6000.

I will give it a go in 10 mins, just transferring some video to my computer.

I want more stress :eek::eek::eek::eek:

:)

I figured as much. Kind of thought it might be the adrenaline rush you were after.

I heard it's possible the top speed might be reduced in these new versions to match the P4's P-mode speed. Do you know anything about that?

I figured as much. Kind of thought it might be the adrenaline rush you were after.

I heard it's possible the top speed might be reduced in these new versions to match the P4's P-mode speed. Do you know anything about that?

I know, need to feel my heart pounding each time I do the update.

Not heard that about speed.
I will test out.

I'm facing another issue. Can't set white balance to 5000K. It slides back to 6000.

No, I can change it up and down and it stays there.

Also my frame rate is now working again.

Odd maybe its a funny connection thing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl