BRP

Reaction score
It seems that my high capacity battery 5870 ma. battery isn't fitting snugly in the Phantom 4 case . With this happening it seems to cause a intermitting problem; which in turn causes a loss of the GPS signal as well as going into OTI mode and loosing compass direction.. While in flight this may have caused the problem twice and I almost didn't get the drone back and land safely. Any commits on this problem.

Can you give more detail to the issue. You saying that your battery doesn't fit into the case and that is causing flight issues. Correct? If that's correct I can't see how your battery could or would be causing a GPS issue. Sound to me like you need to start with calibrating your compass. If you are in need of a better case solution we can help. We are a reseller for GPC cases and they are designed to fit many batteries into the case safely. Visit our website for more info. Best of luck.

With this happening it seems to cause a intermitting problem; which in turn causes a loss of the GPS signal as well as going into OTI mode and loosing compass direction.. While in flight this may have caused the problem twice and I almost didn't get the drone back and land safely.
Your question is rather vague. Are you saying by "case" meaning the aircraft itself? If so, a loose battery will not cause the issue you are having. In fact, if this were the case, the aircraft would not only lose GPS, it would completely shut down. A bit more detail is needed.

It seems that my high capacity battery 5870 ma. battery isn't fitting snugly in the Phantom 4 case . With this happening it seems to cause a intermitting problem; which in turn causes a loss of the GPS signal as well as going into OTI mode and loosing compass direction.. While in flight this may have caused the problem twice and I almost didn't get the drone back and land safely. Any commits on this problem.
My mistake it's not the high capacity battery but one of my other battery's. I am speaking of the battery case itself. I have two other battery that seem ok. The battery has ten connection terminals and from that the voltage is distributed to different function in the drone. If movement from the battery causes a intermittent problem with one battery post my thinking is it could cause a problem. It's a small movement but I can see the effect with the drone on the ground by just putting upward or downward movement on the battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klik4d