Broken P3S Antenna

Reaction score
Hey all just Broke my Fragile Antenna on my P3S Controller. I would like to just get a replacement not the Argtek or DBS mod. Anyone know where they sell the stock ones?

Which part did you break?

Hey all just Broke my Fragile Antenna on my P3S Controller. I would like to just get a replacement not the Argtek or DBS mod. Anyone know where they sell the stock ones?
Welcome to the forum .
You might can get one from someone that has done the mod to one of the others . Done gave
mine away or you could have that one .
Where are you ?

Reactions: DigitalBloodyFPV
Yep, so did I.
The aftermarket one I was trying out will not fit.
Modifications are needed to make it fit.
If you have to MOD, might as well go with DBS or ARGtek.
Don't know why DJI does not sell that part. Seems to be a hot item among newbies....LOL
I broke mine too. Got one from someone on the forums, then upgraded my antenna, and gave it away to someone else that needed it.

Ya seems like they don't Sell the part. Bummer because I was getting 3500 ft stock. More than enough for my needs. Did not realize how fragile that antenna is I am used to Spektrum Radios.

Yep, so did I.
The aftermarket one I was trying out will not fit.
Modifications are needed to make it fit.
If you have to MOD, might as well go with DBS or ARGtek.
Don't know why DJI does not sell that part. Seems to be a hot item among newbies....LOL
I broke mine too. Got one from someone on the forums, then upgraded my antenna, and gave it away to someone else that needed it.

I know right? Will eventually go Argtek but strapped for cash just bought my P3S 2 weeks ago, a tablet, case and extra batttery.

DB I will ask in a couple of threads right now if anyone will part with theirs . Seems Arizona is where I sent mine awhile back .
You guys must be hard on them suckers :)

DB I will ask in a couple of threads right now if anyone will part with theirs . Seems Arizona is where I sent mine awhile back .
You guys must be hard on them suckers :)
Haha thank you. For some reason it jammed and I forced it and ya know what happens when you force something. ;)

im in Arizona you can HAVE mine
i took it out for a mod its sitting here in my living room
Ya saved me some work there Garry, thanks :)

c34331a61d32890938fc44f5b2cc49bc.jpg

This one?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm in surprise but go all over for work. If there's a way to privately send you my number?

I'm in surprise but go all over for work. If there's a way to privately send you my number?

Digital here is the modded one.
ed55c20a5d40a9859aa18a26b7f82090.jpg

I didn't really see much difference in performance. So I'm sticking with the stock set up.

If anyone is looking for something like this. Let me know. Controller is less than a month old.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31