Can I fix this?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Dear All,

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just bought a brand new Phantom 3 Professional.

It was my first flight. I just checked my video (UPLADOED IT) and there is a constant vibration in the air. Is there any solution of this? Bad compass? Should I calibrate IMU? Please help, it is very frustrating, I do not want to get through the long DJI repair process...

Here is the video (Phantom 3 footage starts from 46 seconds):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Make sure that the little white rubbery piece behind the camera has been removed. (But that should have given you a 'gimbal overload' warning.

Hard to see from YouTube videos but the 'wobble' that occurs every few seconds can usually be fixed by balancing the propellers. Search on YouTube or here for the several methods. Don't send it to DJI.

If you are concerned about the lack of control when you start it up, 1) don't fly so close to brick buildings 2) calibrate the compass AWAY from the house and anything remotely metal.

And don't start up so close to brick walls. Gives me the willies.

Oh m
Make sure that the little white rubbery piece behind the camera has been removed. (But that should have given you a 'gimbal overload' warning.

Hard to see from YouTube videos but the 'wobble' that occurs every few seconds can usually be fixed by balancing the propellers. Search on YouTube or here for the several methods. Don't send it to DJI.

If you are concerned about the lack of control when you start it up, 1) don't fly so close to brick buildings 2) calibrate the compass AWAY from the house and anything remotely metal.

And don't start up so close to brick walls. Gives me the willies.

Oh my god.

I just realized I did not remove that little white rubbery piece... It did not give me gimbal overload warning. Now I am freaking out if I did some damage to my gimbal flying with this... :/ what do you think?

It should be fine.
That's the second thread where that happened. I would think it would give a gimbal overload since breathing hard on camera does ....

Not to worry about damage. I left my gimbal lock on for the first thirty minutes of my Phantom's life trying to figure out why the gimbal overload warning came up.

Does anyone ever lose gimble control. Sometimes I have to keep turning the P3 on and off before the camera will face straight out and I cantrol the tilt. Sometimes after starting unit up the camera just hangs down and I can't control it

is there any photo pf the white rubbery piece?

Does anyone ever lose gimble control. Sometimes I have to keep turning the P3 on and off before the camera will face straight out and I cantrol the tilt. Sometimes after starting unit up the camera just hangs down and I can't control it

This happened to me just once.... didn't notice until I was 75 feet up.... had to come back, land and re-boot. It has not happened since...

is there any photo pf the white rubbery piece?
phantom-3-gimbal-foam-removal.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic