Braking now! Return sticks to midpoints first. What is it. ???

Reaction score
Dear friends. I do not understand what happened. never had this error. And suddenly two days ago appeared during the flight. Help

false alarm ?? but the quadrupter stops and can not fly further. what to do??

It means that the obstacle avoidance system has stopped the aircraft, and that you need to return both sticks to center before it will accept any further stick inputs. Did you try doing that?

It might have helped if you gave that information with your first post.
Your obstacle avoidance system is activated by something.
Were you flying close to a wall or other obstacle?
Were you flying toward a bright, low sun?

Were you flying toward the sun? I see this error a lot in flight logs when the front sensors incorrectly detect the sunlight as an obstacle.

sorry friends. I gave little information. The flight altitude was about 130 meters. I have had a drone for more than a month. And during this time there was no such error. I flew day and night and there was never such a mistake. The only thing I did was last time it updated the software. But could it be because of the sun that this error could arise? can there be a problem in the software?

I read about the fact that people update the program and they have this problem. Then they return the original version of the program and everything fell.

I read about the fact that people update the program and they have this problem. Then they return the original version of the program and everything fell.
The sun has been fooling obstacle avoidance since before any updates.
Take a lot of what you read blaming updates for all sorts of things, with a grain of salt.

If you were well away from any obstacles and you were flying towards the sun, that is almost certainly the cause.
It's not a fault, it's a malfunction of the technology.
If you are flying out in the open and well above the height of any obstacles, you can disable the forward/rear sensors and gain a significant speed boost.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl