Boscam RX-LCD 5802 Monitor Battery

Reaction score
Need to replace the battery (7.4V 2S 2450 mah). Haven't found a source for it, as it is an odd size; 3.375" x 1.375" x 0.5".

Anyone been there, done that?

Need to replace the battery (7.4V 2S 2450 mah). Haven't found a source for it, as it is an odd size; 3.375" x 1.375" x 0.5".

Anyone been there, done that?

Why not try the supplier you bought it from.

No joy with them.

Here's their e-mail: [email protected]
Go to their site boscam.cn and sent them a message on the contact page.

Last edited:
I have done that, but thanks for the info. I'm waiting for a reply from them. In the meantime, thought I'd check the forum for anyone that has been here before. But so far, no responses. I'm the first?

Last edited:
I spent a lot of time searching all of the "usual supects" (supply houses) including HobbyKing with no success. Thia particular 2S battery is only 3.375" (85.73mm) long. Thanks for the suggestion though. That "Lipo Finder" is a great resourse.

The battery has about 60 flights on it. It now won't last thru one 15 minute flight.

No response from the Boscam factory regarding battery replacement. In fact, no response from them period.
I was able to source the correct replacement battery from someone else though, thru a roundabout way (not from the usual supply house suspects). The factory has gone to a different size battery (physically larger but thinner), but still physically smaller than anything equivalent on the market. With the larger battery, simple case internal mods need to be made for it to fit.

I bought some extra batteries for myself. I do have some spares I will part with them for $25 each plus postage.

Last edited:
No response from the Boscam factory regarding battery replacement. In fact, no response from them period.
I was able to source the correct replacement battery from someone else though, thru a roundabout way (not from the usual supply house suspects). The factory has gone to a different size battery (physically larger but thinner), but still physically smaller than anything equivelent on the market. With the larger battery, simple case internal mods need to be made for it to fit.

I bought some extra batteries for myself. I do have some spares I will part with for $25 each plus postage.

hi could you send m,e the link where you got the batts from, i have the same problem

thanks

There is no link available to getting the batteries. I got them thru a contact that knew a contact that had a source to getting them from the factory. A real pain in the rear at the time. That's why I bought extras. You can have one of my extras for $25 plus postage. Are you in the US or international?

Last edited:
There is no link available to getting the batteries. I got them thru a contact that knew a contact that had a source to getting them from the factory. A real pain in the rear at the time. That's why I bought extras. You can have one of my extras for $25 plus postage. Are you in the US or international?
I don't suppose you still have one of these? My monitor refuses to charge

All of the extras are gone to others.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic