Boscam RX LCD 5802 FPV Monitor with Dji Tx?

Reaction score
Hey All, I've seen mixed reviews (youtube and rc groups) on this monitor concerning interference with the dji transmitter. Didn't find a lot of feedback on this forum. Appears some folks having no interference issues while others do. Anyone here using this monitor successfully and/or solved interference issues? Thanks!

Hey All, I've seen mixed reviews (youtube and rc groups) on this monitor concerning interference with the dji transmitter. Didn't find a lot of feedback on this forum. Appears some folks having no interference issues while others do. Anyone here using this monitor successfully and/or solved interference issues? Thanks!

Most of what has been posted is more bunk than good. Anything from holding onto the RC antenna to aluminum foil between RC antenna and the monitor just doesn't work in eliminating noise or interference.

If you are using a GoPro on zenmuse H3-3D gimbal the noise the your monitor is coming from the USB/ribbon cable connector attached to your camera. Here is a video on how to ground the USB connector.

Reactions: upandaway
Thanks Jason for sharing the video. I haven't received the monitor yet, but ordered with my fpv kit before finding reports of interference some folks are experiencing. Hoping I don't have issues and wondering if I should just return and get something else instead.

Thanks Jason for sharing the video. I haven't received the monitor yet, but ordered with my fpv kit before finding reports of interference some folks are experiencing. Hoping I don't have issues and wondering if I should just return and get something else instead.

No. I have a small amount of noise on my monitor but the FPV system is for information and setting up the camera for the shot. I am really to busy fly LOS to be worried about how much noise I might have on the screen.

Good to hear. Thanks! That is how I am planning to use FPV as well, at least to start!

Does anybody know on which conductor / contact on the 2.5 mm jack the ground signal is, on the AV cable?
Is it on the lowermost sleeve like on most other similar cables?

I need to buy a new AV cable for this monitor and want to buy the correct one.
Tried to contact Boscam but their website seem to have problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav