Boscam 600mw 32 channel Vtx vs. Fatshark Immersion 600mw?

Reaction score
I'm using my GoPro H3+ Black camera for FPV and have both the Boscam and Immersion 5.8 Ghz 600mw Video Xmtrs. I haven't had much experience with the Boscam 32 channel since blowing my first when bench testing without an antenna. Don't do this! But I bought a replacement after having bought and installed the Fatshark Immersion 600mw model which worked fine as far as I was concerned. But I was not happy with the idea that only one channel of my FlyView 32 channel diversity receiver/monitor would connect.

Since the Boscam transmitter has selectable channels that should be more friendly with my FlyView, has anyone done a side-by-side test of both? I have Fatshark antennas, as well as a couple of Helicals for video range tests, but transmitter friendliness experience is the point of this thread. Our individual mileage may vary, but sharing of our experiences help us all.

ive heard good things about the immersion 600mw with fatsharks but the flyview ive seen has really good picture quality or least I think imo for a 250mw but the range id doubt u will have very far range there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4