Bored-Looking for More

Oh ok....I've done a few of those kind. This was from helping beta test a app.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Was that a CSC that you recovered from? Can't figure out how else that would happen. If so it's the first recovery I've seen! Cool! Trying that should take care of anyone that's bored. I'm not there yet...;)

The Sky-King should be fun. I have two models of the infamous DHC-2 DeHavilland "Beaver." Dynam's & Flyzone's. Both come with wheels as well as floats for water landings. The Flyzone is the nicer of the two with excellent lines, flaps, & a superb lighting system pre-installed.

My stupid photobucket account copy's every pic twice. I delete the 2nd one sometime.

Yes, flips are good... ;-)
I bought myself a new model, one of these Heli-Max Voltage 500 3D, for some thrills.
Hahaha, should be a lot of fun this spring and summer. ;-)

RedHotPoker
Hi! I got me one of these drone, i am confused about what else to buy to complete the project. I only have the drone, still need to buy the remote, batteries etc. can you link me what you are using.

thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi there @fusionvi,
Read the addendum page, that precedes any other instruction sheet.
Yes, along with 3c or 4c battery packs and your Tx, I am using my Spektrum DX8 you will also need a receiver. I picked up a Spektrum DSMX Remote Receiver. SPM9645.
When you are setting up the radio, and drone, while the Voltage 500 is connected (via a mini usb cable), to your computer, please remove the rotor blades, for safety. ;-)
And when you replace the props, use a tiny bit of thread lock on them eight screws. Push the screws through the blades first, then add a bit of thread lock, and screw them back in, tight.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: fusionvi
Eh, you're most welcome. You picked a fine drone, bud.

We will shred the skies this summer. Hehe

Look out for the Phantom drone in this video... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers