Bit the Bullet: Cinewing 6HL on Order

• Thread starter Deleted member 6917
  • Start date
Can I ask why you decided on the Cinewing over the DJI S800, S800 EVO, or the S1000?

I'm not knocking your decision either. I'm sorry it didn't work out and I hope you get what you want.

Thanks, I have 3 Silvers that I have used over the past year and have experimented with all of the settings. The settings you suggested for the Black+ was exactly what I intend on using, since all work will be processed thru FCPX for final presentation to the client.

The Reason I did not go with the DJI S800, etc. was that I saw some pretty bad reviews on them....mainly the folding prop design...not only expensive to replace but more apt to create vibration. The frame was not strong enough to support the weight it carries and was very flexible..also the motor arms were flexible as well.

Yes, the ax is for emergency cases only, I have a perfectly hard driveway that would be used first for the death syndrome from about 400' so if that did not get the job done, I would not let the poor thing suffer, so the ax is close by to finish the job....that way it is a total write off to the IRS and it is dead as a doorknob.

Yes, the ax is for emergency cases only, I have a perfectly hard driveway that would be used first for the death syndrome from about 400' so if that did not get the job done, I would not let the poor thing suffer, so the ax is close by to finish the job....that way it is a total write off to the IRS and it is dead as a doorknob.

:lol: :lol:
good answer!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl