Bit of a laugh out loud moment

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Was doing some drone fishing today,still bit windy but out there,,had drone in hover about to clip my trace on when it thought it would drift back a bit so I had to shooooooo it away,,I wacked it into the sand and thankfully it stopped which was a surprise, oh no,then realize it got me ,,1 finger cut and blood blister on other finger,this made me angry so blew the sand off and launched again,sweet it was off this time and came back when it was done dropping line out,,after all this I only catch 6 rig sharks,boring..I like the warning in app which is first pic,,anyway no drones were harmed, just the pride:):)
Screenshot_20200210-140335_Gallery.jpg
20200210_132331.jpg
20200210_132315.jpg

Reactions: dronesky
Ouch that sucks props got me once and so far once is enough for me, guess worst part was when you didn't catch fish you wanted

Got me wetsuit to,must have been when blade flexed ....out with the glue...:oops:
Next time I'll just duck....I just realize when I read the above,it took me 20 seconds to blow off the sand quick check and launched again,now that's a pitt stop lol,but it was all good..
20200210_183720.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was doing some drone fishing today,still bit windy but out there,,had drone in hover about to clip my trace on when it thought it would drift back a bit so I had to shooooooo it away,,I wacked it into the sand and thankfully it stopped which was a surprise, oh no,then realize it got me ,,1 finger cut and blood blister on other finger,this made me angry so blew the sand off and launched again,sweet it was off this time and came back when it was done dropping line out,,after all this I only catch 6 rig sharks,boring..I like the warning in app which is first pic,,anyway no drones were harmed, just the pride:):)View attachment 117157View attachment 117154View attachment 117155
That looks viscous but makes me think that the hooks at the end of my “quiet” props would cause some catastrophic injuries if one decided to get up close and personal with them at face level say!

That looks viscous but makes me think that the hooks at the end of my “quiet” props would cause some catastrophic injuries if one decided to get up close and personal with them at face level say!
Yeh good point,lucky the rpms weren't full,,ha I still dont know why I did it when I could have just grabbed the landing gear,

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers