Binding new controller with scroll wheel to phantom vision 2 question

Reaction score
Not sure if I did it right tried to bind my new controller with scroll wheel to my phantom vision 2 followed the youtube video controller works but scroll wheel does not what did I do wrong, these are the steps I did I turned on phantom waited for a few mins then took a small screw driver and pushed in the little red reset light on the left side of the phantom held it in till it turned yellow then turned on the controller, controller turns on the phantom but scroll wheel for camera doesnt seem to work, what did I do wrong? any steps I missed

Did you calibrate your remote controller -- like this?

did I bind it the right way in the first place? I tried to go into the assistant software but now for some reason its asking me for my login and password but when I type it in in wont except it, any ideas why? yet if I go to the DJI website and login my loin and password works, so I cant even get into the assistant software to try and calibrate it, what should I do now

Never mind got it to work, works great, the box was coming up asking me for my login and password for the assistant software when I would type it in it would just pop back up again, I just clicked the cancel button and it let me into the assistant sofware calibrated it and she works like a charm, thanks for your help but all is good now.... happy dance lol

Never mind got it to work, works great, the box was coming up asking me for my login and password for the assistant software when I would type it in it would just pop back up again, I just clicked the cancel button and it let me into the assistant sofware calibrated it and she works like a charm, thanks for your help but all is good now.... happy dance lol
white_chicken_stay_cool_animated_avatar_100x100_90573.gif

Squid,

How you getting on with your new TX, are you getting better distants? How's the fly wheel, better control over the camera now, yeah:)

Hey Clampit the wheel on the new TX is fantastic way more easier to control the camera and can actually tilt it and raise it up smoother aa for distance havent really tried it yet for that just been trying to practice me smooth movements with the camera made a quick video and edited it a bit the other night check it out its in the picture and video section let me know what ya think...my first time over some water was a little freaked out but it went well just gotta trust the phantom and let it do its stuff....hows flyin going for you? You get that slow mod thing done ....that would sure help smoothnout the video

Hey Clampit the wheel on the new TX is fantastic way more easier to control the camera and can actually tilt it and raise it up smoother aa for distance havent really tried it yet for that just been trying to practice me smooth movements with the camera made a quick video and edited it a bit the other night check it out its in the picture and video section let me know what ya think...my first time over some water was a little freaked out but it went well just gotta trust the phantom and let it do its stuff....hows flyin going for you? You get that slow mod thing done ....that would sure help smoothnout the video
Hi Squid :) That wheel is nice huh !!! Porkey working on the Yaw here ;) http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/slow-yaw-mod-p2v.37999/

Looking now squid;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav