Binding issues?

Reaction score
I'm having issues work my p3p. I upgraded firmware last week and have flown a few times since then. The last time I flew I noticed the horizon was crooked so I did a IMU and gimbal calibration. After that I replaced the top half of the Shell because it has been cracked since I bought it. Now it seems the bird and the remote are no longer in communication. When I turn the bird on it goes through it's usually startup then the light above the gimbal blinks red and I get a beep beep......beep beep......beep beep ...etc. I have tried to rebind the transmitter to the bird but it doesn't work. The light on the transmitter stays red and there is no light at all coming from the led by the bind button.

If the issue coincided with your top shell replacement you have most likely reconnected something incorrectly or inadvertently disturbed/butchered one. Recheck your work. You should be able to get the shell apart without destroying the clips if you work from the ends of the arms in... Bugger of a job- I have a new shell looking at me now.

If the issue coincided with your top shell replacement you have most likely reconnected something incorrectly or inadvertently disturbed/butchered one. Recheck your work. You should be able to get the shell apart without destroying the clips if you work from the ends of the arms in... Bugger of a job- I have a new shell looking at me now.

Thank you. Now that you said that I'm thinking I forgot to plug the **** board back in. I feel stupid for not thinking of that.

Just to confirm, I did forget to connect what I believe is the antennae back up that was attached to the top part of the Shell but that wasn't the issue. There was however another connector that was next to one of the clips that holds the Shell on. I must have pushed that connector up slightly with my knife when I was working the clips loose, pushed it back in fully and bingo, we have communication!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl