Binding issue

Reaction score
Hello im a first time user of this Phantom Pilots.
So here is my issue i can not getmy Phantom 2 Vision+ to bind to my phone or software program.
I have tried various different android phones and still no success i have tried various combinations of powering which ever item from the drone hardware and still no success.
The settings lets me see it has the phantom wifi and you can enter the qr code or number and still refuses to bind any help would be appreciated

What are you trying to do, the phone connects to the WiFi signal unit, I've found its best to turn off mobile data when doing this, then search for the WiFi unit, and connect

It doesn't bind to anything, the drone is not required to be powered, just the WiFi range extender
The drone needed to be Binded to the android phone .Once i had downloaded DJI Vision onto a very old android phone i was able to bind it to the phone to use the range finder and camera.It would NOT work on a more modern phone.

It doesn't bind to anything, the drone is not required to be powered, just the WiFi range extender
As a matter of fact it did need binding to a old android phone to enable the use of the range finder and camera which i have now done

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair