BH used?

Reaction score
I bought a use h3-3d gimbal with rating of 8+ from B&H and you couldn't tell if it was used unit and it works perfectly.

Reactions: 750r
Hello all, I am going to upgrade to a phantom 2 vision plus, from my phantom 1.1.1. I am doing this for many reasons, but since I am a student I don't want to break the bank. This leads to my question: have you had any experience buying used from BH photo? The item I am looking at is in 8+ condition.
Thanks for the input!
Sincerely
Mike H

Also here is a link to the item

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/801222053-USE/dji_cp_pt_000084_phantom_2_vision_v2_0.html
I've bought a LOT of stuff from them over the years but never anything used. I can only say good things about B&H. They are a HIGHLY regarded and rated company. I'd trust them for used too if I ever had the need. You'd have a 30 day warranty to check it out as well. If all wasn't right just return it.
BOT

I've never heard anything bad about B&H. :D

I bought a used camera from them and a used Phantom 2 Vision Plus, which I didn't end up keeping. The used Phantom had a gimbal that was skewed to the right, so I returned it. They were supercool about the return.

I love buying from B&H.

B&H is a good company to buy from. They ship quickly too.

I also buy from B&H regularly. I bought a refurbished Canon 7D from them a few years ago. It looked brand new and I haven't had a single issue. 6 months ago I was at 110k shutter clicks.

Just some more reinforcement B&H is a great place to buy they will go out of there way to right a wrong . We have many people here on the forums that bought used phantoms from them I can't remember reading about anyone having a problem . I am not a buy used RC anything but if I would it would be from B&H .
Good luck :D

I have bought 3 "used" phantoms from B&H this year. ALL 3 were like new and still fly today after hundreds of flights and a few operator caused crashes.
I paid less for a p2v2+ and a p2v1 than a new plus would have cost...

buy it!

BTW I highly recommend the Inertial guard and camera guard for your plus...
I hit a coconut tree at about 50 foot up moving med speed and it survived the drop to ground with all still working after reset battery.

'Have purchased from B&H for well over a decade and just received my Phantom Pro from them. They have a huge following in the pro ranks, (for good reason).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl