BH photo questions and one more

Reaction score
I have been watching the ads on BH photo a bit lately. Mainly the P1 pricing. One day it says free shipping and a day later it may say shipping charges apply. I don't get that. The price has been steady at $349 with extra battery and 4 AA's with charger for TX.

next....I'm having problems seeing BH Photo on my Samsung tablet. The site comes up as if loading with the little circle arrow over the BH logo but that's all it does. This just started. I did get on using a different computer.

DJI forces them all to have the same price, but B and H can choose shipping/extras. Some companies will have you pay shipping on the site, but if you click from an ad, you see "free shipping".

DJI forces them all to have the same price, but B and H can choose shipping/extras. Some companies will have you pay shipping on the site, but if you click from an ad, you see "free shipping".
I can understand the pricing thing but why free shipping one day and shipping charges a day later and back to free again?
Any idea on why I can't get into their site on my Samsung tablet. As I said, it comes up but it acts like it's loading and that's as far as it gets. I restarted the tablet..no difference. For the hell of it, I went to the Adorama. site and it came right up.

I can understand the pricing thing but why free shipping one day and shipping charges a day later and back to free again?
Any idea on why I can't get into their site on my Samsung tablet. As I said, it comes up but it acts like it's loading and that's as far as it gets. I restarted the tablet..no difference. For the hell of it, I went to the Adorama. site and it came right up.
I just ordered a P1 from B and H. It says free shipping.
In regards to the site not loading on your tablet, it loads fine on my Ipad.

Works fine on my stream 7 tablet.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers