Best Repair Center

Reaction score
I have a P4P that is just out of warranty and has an intermittant GPS problem (Drone Deploy reports "poor GPS health). While flying w/ GO it jumps in and out of ATTI mode. Looks like I need to send it in. I am in Idaho so looking for continental US. I've read the horror stories about DJI factory service and right now I'm leaning toward one of the other factory authorized service centers (maybe Centennial CO or San Francisco). I am not opposed to a repair shop that is not on the DJI authorized list provided they have a verifiable record among forum members. Please offer up your suggestions.

thanks in advance...

I have a P4P that is just out of warranty and has an intermittant GPS problem (Drone Deploy reports "poor GPS health). While flying w/ GO it jumps in and out of ATTI mode. Looks like I need to send it in. I am in Idaho so looking for continental US. I've read the horror stories about DJI factory service and right now I'm leaning toward one of the other factory authorized service centers (maybe Centennial CO or San Francisco). I am not opposed to a repair shop that is not on the DJI authorized list provided they have a verifiable record among forum members. Please offer up your suggestions.

thanks in advance...
My one and only experience with DJI repair exceeded expectations. Excellent communication, fast turnaround, quality workmanship.

Sure, there are horror stories we all hear about but I have to believe maybe 50% are not as they say. People tend to embellish when they complain.

Last edited:
I have used @Thunderdrones for all my mavic repairs and is Georgia . I believe he is now here also as a Vender . Always fast turn around and fair prices .
I have also used the DJI repair center in CA 2 times and had the same results so I agree with LarBear also .

Reactions: Ripper7620
If you're asking me I sent mine to the Ca. facility .Called got RMA # and had free shipping label in e-mail in less than 24 hrs but it was still in warranty . I did have to wait on hold about 15 minutes 1 time and I also talk to them nicely unlike lots that call and just jump em .
Have never sent nothing to China and am not .Have also never talked with them in chat as I have read to much over the years here about that .

Thanks everyone for their input. I finally decided to send it to DJI in California. They provided a shipping label and I sent it off. A few days later they replied that it needed a GPS module and two sensors and the repair would be at no charge. I was surprised because I assumed it was out of warranty (1 1/2 year). It's on the way back to me now.

Thanks everyone for their input. I finally decided to send it to DJI in California. They provided a shipping label and I sent it off. A few days later they replied that it needed a GPS module and two sensors and the repair would be at no charge. I was surprised because I assumed it was out of warranty (1 1/2 year). It's on the way back to me now.
That's awesome, my only experience with the DJI repair center in CA was a positive one as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers