Best quality best price video editor for phantom 3 on PC?

Another user of Power Director 14 and I had no previous knowledge of video editing. It took me a couple of hours but the learning curve is very easy

Another user of Power Director 14 and I had no previous knowledge of video editing. It took me a couple of hours but the learning curve is very easy
Which PD 14?

Yet another vote for PowerDirector 14 Ultimate. Been using PD for years and 14 works well. No problems with the 4K videos. I suspect there are more powerful options but for price and ease of use, it's great.

Mike

I have used Windows movie maker in the past and see a couple of people recommending it. However I thought it did not accept the 2 different phantom video formats. Is this correct ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Adobe Premier Elements 13. I have no reason to move to version 14.

PD did not run on my machine. After fooling with it for a couple days, I gave up and removed it. The machine is an HP Z800 running 48 GB RAM, all solid state drives with 24 processor cores enabled. I've been in the computer industry for 30 years. I think the PD issue was the amount of cores I run - which for business reasons, I'm not changing.

Elements runs fine for me and it's about as easy as it gets. Version 13 can be had for $100

I've had endless issues with using Adobe Premier. My PC is more then capable of running it. I'm leaning towards Windows 10 as being the issue. I find that Adobe Premier has more of a learning curve but once you've got the hang of it your good to go.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl