Best quality best price video editor for phantom 3 on PC?

Reaction score
Well my first flight today 100% success but wonder share video editor pixelated the Import, anyone have a good cheap video editor they use and recommend? ( thanks in advance )

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

IMovie is a good video editor for Mac. It's free quality product from Apple.

Reactions: peterepeat69
I absolutely love Filmora from Wondershare ($49.00 US for lifetime license and upgrades). Used to use Adobe Premier Pro 2.0. Still have it, but it crashes a lot, it's an older version but packed with editing power. Filmora is way easy to use if you've made video's before. Great features, support, tutorials and has never crashed on me.

You mentioned Wondershare; were you using Filmora or another product?
You may have issues with your video card or other hardware if the import was dodgy.

Well my first flight today 100% success but wonder share video editor pixelated the Import, anyone have a good cheap video editor they use and recommend? ( thanks in advance )

It appears you're using a PC, right?

On a PC I use Pinnacle Studio 19. It costs $90 to $130 depending on the features you want. Very easy to learn. Premier Elements works good too for less than $100. I think both of these are adequate for the average Joe. I record MP4 videos using 1080 at 60fps, that my standard MO. With studio 19 I can edit a 15min video capture from my P3P down to a 5min showcase video with music in about an hour.

Last edited:
Best quality? I don't know but I've been using Power Director for 10 years and it works great with the full 4K
PowerDirector 14 Ultra

I absolutely love Filmora from Wondershare ($49.00 US for lifetime license and upgrades). Used to use Adobe Premier Pro 2.0. Still have it, but it crashes a lot, it's an older version but packed with editing power. Filmora is way easy to use if you've made video's before. Great features, support, tutorials and has never crashed on me.

You mentioned Wondershare; were you using Filmora or another product?
You may have issues with your video card or other hardware if the import was dodgy.

No just plain wondershare is what I have, I trialled another program and it didn't pixelate the images. Which means it was wondershare that's the. Problem but I'll take your advice and try filmora and see how it goes thanks

Black Magic Resolve, it's free to download. Lots of tutorial vids on YouTube.

Windows movie maker is free very easy to use and a great basic program but you cant do any post for colour correction etc just basic cutting adding text

Adobe Premier Pro? If you're a student you can get a decent deal on Adobe Creative Suite.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Do all or most of these do photo as well as video?

Do all or most of these do photo as well as video?
Filmora does. Makes it very easy to add music, photos, videos and supports a ton of media formats for each one.

I won't claim it's the best, but movie edit pro 16+ is excellent and reasonably cost. Aside from not having the deepest color correcting and grading options, it has everything most people need. Big thumbs up from me. But it's only as powerful as the computer you're running it on. Thankfully the software includes a prerender function that will allow you to edit high res files more easily. But that'll cost you some wait time to do so. Video is a *****, lol.

Someone just asked this over on RC Groups too...you won't run out of capability real soon with HitFilm Express, which is free

Resolve is a great idea, too...I had forgotten there was so much editing toolset there (was primarily colorist software originally)...and there's certainly nothing wrong with familiarizing yourself with DaVinci software if you plan on making a habit of this video stuff

EDIT: video editors will not really have still photo capability, but GIMP is the open source "photoshop" if you will...also free

I've been using Cyberlink PowerDirector and version 14 is very good. I is a little expensive, I get it for around $65 with a discount you can find on the Internet. While this is my second time paying for a version, I like that I can always keep using an older version and not pay any more. It took about 5 videos before I felt comfortable with the software but there is a small learning curve involved with anything. It's not perfect... but I've had very few issues and it really was because I was not doing something in the best way. For example, I would like to speed up and slow down a clip. This can be done so you need to simply split the clips and apply the speed to each one. Again, nothing really wrong with the program.

Blender is free and can be used for video editing, although it's not the most user friendly.
I personally use premiere pro cc 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4