Best place to purchase a P3 professional?

Reaction score
Hello, I just found this forum, and and am wondering where is the best place to purchase a P3 pro. model? I am not concerned in the absolute lowest price, what I am more interested in is buying from a reputable dealer, who has a great customer service reputation. Looking for a dealer that if I have a problem, or questions, I can contact and get it answered, or resolved. Who are you guys recommending?

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
Try Advexure. They are supposed to have Professionals in stock in about a week.

Reactions: Advexure
Reaction score
I just purchased from drone experts in DC... on Amazon they seem to have a good rep... But I'll see once I get it delivered :)

Reaction score
Love the guys at Advexure. Very professional and they actually communicate with you via email and by phone if needed! :)

Reactions: Advexure
Reaction score
DJI do operate a map system. If you buy a lot from a tier 1 dealer you can apply for 10% discount but it takes a while to sort out.

Reaction score
Copter Shop +1

Reaction score
Hello, I just found this forum, and and am wondering where is the best place to purchase a P3 pro. model? I am not concerned in the absolute lowest price, what I am more interested in is buying from a reputable dealer, who has a great customer service reputation. Looking for a dealer that if I have a problem, or questions, I can contact and get it answered, or resolved. Who are you guys recommending?

Amazon is shipping my Phantom 3 today. They may be getting more in stock. http://amzn.to/1Fdje7p

They aren't always the fastest, but they offer great customer service.

Advexure

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Try Advexure. They are supposed to have Professionals in stock in about a week.

Our next batch of P3P's is estimated for Thursday arrival to our Wisconsin warehouse. There is still plenty of availability in this batch as of 11:30am CST today.

Please find links below to the Pro units:

Professional: https://www.advexure.com/store/phantom-3-professional/
Professional w/ Extra Battery Combo: https://www.advexure.com/store/phantom-3-professional-battery-combo/

If you have any questions feel free to shoot us a PM or give us a call at (855) 625-2055

Thanks,
Mike

Advexure

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
We have a very limited number of P3 Pro units IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP. As always, free ground shipping and all orders placed before 3pm ship same day.

Reactions: MSFlyer

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randyw2424