Best place to order Phantom 3 and why ?

Getting the time off is the hardest part. I may have to order and have it shipped for convenience sake. Sure wish Amazon accepted PayPal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got my P2V+ sold yesterday on eBay and got my P3P pre-ordered at Advexure.com tonight! I've gotten all three of my units from them and have really enjoyed their level of service. Would definitely suggest them if you're looking to pre-order a Phantom 3.

Now the wait is on for my new baby to show up at my doorstep :p

Chad, I'm ready to place my order on your website but it doesn't look like sales tax is being added for FAA 333 exemption? Also, did I see where if I order the P3P with extra battery that I'll get the Pro first, then the spare battery will ship later?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for talking with me over the phone, Chad! Ordered! Can't wait!!

Hey guys, we still have units available for pre-order.. Anyone looking to get their 333 exemption from the FAA will need to pay sales tax on their Phantoms..

Any update from UAV-Outlet on an estimated ship date? It looks like the direct DJI orders started shipping to end-users today.

Reactions: BigPig
I made an account specifically to warn people of Advexure. There spamming on many sites/forums about how they can get a DJI Phantom 3 to you the fastest. They assured me they will ship a Phantom 3 Professional May 4th. Well, May 5th yesterday I talked to them about the update and now they went from assuring me they will ship a Phantom 3 by May 4th to not knowing exactly when they will get them. I ordered over a week ago around April 24th. I can't explain how excited and mad I am at the same time that everybody around me is flying DJI Phantom 3's while now I'm dealing with poor customer service. Multiple stores nearby me now have them in stock and I can't buy until I cancel my order with Advexure. Advexure told me I have to call them to cancel. Everyday before May 4th Advexure's live chat was active. But, of course now that I want to cancel they are nowhere to be found. Haven't been on live chat in 2 days. Won't answer the phone. I had such high expectations with this company and the seemingly great customer service. But, all that went out the door in a single day. I just want my money back from them and I feel like this is going to be a couple weeks process now. TISK TISK > Fellow UAV flyers. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Say what you want about Advexure because that is your right (if you are American) but Advexure has been nothing but great for me.

I initially ordered through DJI 3 days after launch and was given the runaround regarding my position in the ore order queue.

I heard about Advexure here and after chatting with them online and on the phone I cancelled my order with DJI.com and placed my order with them. P3A and extra battery.

They were upfront with me about shipping the Phantom first then the battery when it comes available. And I'm totally cool with that. All my emails and calls have been answered promptly and I have my tracking info telling me I should receive my P3A on Friday. Now time to order a new iPad Mini2 now that iOS app has been released [emoji12]

So as far as my experience. Advexure is a great place to get your P3.

Say what you want about Advexure because that is your right (if you are American) but Advexure has been nothing but great for me.

I initially ordered through DJI 3 days after launch and was given the runaround regarding my position in the ore order queue.

I heard about Advexure here and after chatting with them online and on the phone I cancelled my order with DJI.com and placed my order with them. P3A and extra battery.

They were upfront with me about shipping the Phantom first then the battery when it comes available. And I'm totally cool with that. All my emails and calls have been answered promptly and I have my tracking info telling me I should receive my P3A on Friday. Now time to order a new iPad Mini2 now that iOS app has been released [emoji12]

So as far as my experience. Advexure is a great place to get your P3.

Exactly my friggin' point. I have the right to share my opinion and you stating your experience even proved even more that there just dicking me around. It is bad business to assure someone you will ship a product faster than anybody else. Then only to be let down on the date it was suppose to ship. Then, be told that there not exactly sure when they will receive more only estimates? Its even funnier that I ordered mine almost 2 weeks ago and yet yours is shipped and expected friday? Mine should have been the same case. It was suppose to ship May 4th and expected this Friday. Also, I spoke to a rep this past Sunday and asked him if more DJI Phantom 3's came in. The rep told me yes more came in and they are expecting more shipments every other day. I then asked him if my order is to be expected to ship on May 4th. He said you should receive a tracking number Tuesday or Wednesday. I don't understand how my order was suppose to be shipped Monday goes to expecting a tracking number Wednesday? It sounds like they are no playing favortism. Especially since they told me they haven't received the 2nd batch yet. But, you are expecting yours? To me is sounds like they are giving me the run-a-round. There are 5x local stores around me including UAV-Outlet which now has them in stock and I can pick it up right now. Problem is I'm not picking up anything til I cancel my order with Advexure. Advexure answered all my calls and live chat support up until I want to cancel. Now they have been avoiding me. Terrible customer service. Terrible business. To assure someone you can ship faster than anybody else just to get my business. Only to give me a run-a-around about how DJI screwed up. The funnier part is how they claim to be "Tier 1" DJI distributors. But, a bunch of mom and pop shops around me are fully stocked and Advexure doesn't have any instock? lmao There full of ****. I'm so sorry I had the nerve to trust them. I even gave them the benefit of doubt and thought they were telling the truth. Now, they just sent an email basically saying that they still don't know when more are coming. But, they hope to expect more on Sunday which means by the time they get them and take inventory they won't ship til Monday the 10th. They even told me shipping takes 4-5 days so I won't expect mine til May 15th (which is Mid May) just like everybody else. The least they can do is guarantee me a date when they will receive whether is 1 week or 6 weeks from now and the least they can also do is give me complimentary 1 day shipping for their mess up. But, I haven't heard of any of those promises yet. THE ONE AND ONLY REASON I ordered from this company is because they promise to ship it by May 4th and they also told me about how they will ship the Drone first and extra battery later at no charge just to get the drone faster. It seems like I got the **** end of the stick and you got the ice cream side. Like I said favortism. Now everybody and their mothers has DJI Phantom 3's in stock and I much rather order from a well known website like B&H Photo because of their free shipping and no tax. There lying businessmen just to get extra sales in. Thankyou for sharing your experience with them as I now know they really are liar and I will definitely no longer do business with them. Cheers!

Its even more frustrating when I have a guy leaving a voicemail on my phone that he has a Phantom 3 Professional with my name on it waiting for me to pick up 30 mins from my house. He also says he has 10+ units available right now if I choose to pick up more than 1. He also is selling them for $1,200 oddly and he is not charging tax or shipping. $1,200 out the door for P3P. Like I said I'm not buying or ordering from anywhere else til I get my ordered cancelled with Advexure.

Exactly my friggin' point. I have the right to share my opinion and you stating your experience even proved even more that there just dicking me around. It is bad business to assure someone you will ship a product faster than anybody else. Then only to be let down on the date it was suppose to ship. Then, be told that there not exactly sure when they will receive more only estimates? Its even funnier that I ordered mine almost 2 weeks ago and yet yours is shipped and expected friday? Mine should have been the same case. It was suppose to ship May 4th and expected this Friday. Also, I spoke to a rep this past Sunday and asked him if more DJI Phantom 3's came in. The rep told me yes more came in and they are expecting more shipments every other day. I then asked him if my order is to be expected to ship on May 4th. He said you should receive a tracking number Tuesday or Wednesday. I don't understand how my order was suppose to be shipped Monday goes to expecting a tracking number Wednesday? It sounds like they are no playing favortism. Especially since they told me they haven't received the 2nd batch yet. But, you are expecting yours? To me is sounds like they are giving me the run-a-round. There are 5x local stores around me including UAV-Outlet which now has them in stock and I can pick it up right now. Problem is I'm not picking up anything til I cancel my order with Advexure. Advexure answered all my calls and live chat support up until I want to cancel. Now they have been avoiding me. Terrible customer service. Terrible business. To assure someone you can ship faster than anybody else just to get my business. Only to give me a run-a-around about how DJI screwed up. The funnier part is how they claim to be "Tier 1" DJI distributors. But, a bunch of mom and pop shops around me are fully stocked and Advexure doesn't have any instock? lmao There full of ****. I'm so sorry I had the nerve to trust them. I even gave them the benefit of doubt and thought they were telling the truth. Now, they just sent an email basically saying that they still don't know when more are coming. But, they hope to expect more on Sunday which means by the time they get them and take inventory they won't ship til Monday the 10th. They even told me shipping takes 4-5 days so I won't expect mine til May 15th (which is Mid May) just like everybody else. The least they can do is guarantee me a date when they will receive whether is 1 week or 6 weeks from now and the least they can also do is give me complimentary 1 day shipping for their mess up. But, I haven't heard of any of those promises yet. THE ONE AND ONLY REASON I ordered from this company is because they promise to ship it by May 4th and they also told me about how they will ship the Drone first and extra battery later at no charge just to get the drone faster. It seems like I got the **** end of the stick and you got the ice cream side. Like I said favortism. Now everybody and their mothers has DJI Phantom 3's in stock and I much rather order from a well known website like B&H Photo because of their free shipping and no tax. There lying businessmen just to get extra sales in. Thankyou for sharing your experience with them as I now know they really are liar and I will definitely no longer do business with them. Cheers!
I ordered from Advexure on April 14th, and was one of the first people I know of to have received the P3P. These guys were great to deal with. I plan on buying more from them in the future.

Sir, PM us with your phone number and order number. Not sure why you haven't left a voicemail or contacted us via email if you were not able to get through with someone on the phone. We sent out an update early this morning explaining the current situation with North American allocation out of DJI. Possibly you are not receiving your emails?

Thank You,
Mike

Its even more frustrating when I have a guy leaving a voicemail on my phone that he has a Phantom 3 Professional with my name on it waiting for me to pick up 30 mins from my house. He also says he has 10+ units available right now if I choose to pick up more than 1. He also is selling them for $1,200 oddly and he is not charging tax or shipping. $1,200 out the door for P3P. Like I said I'm not buying or ordering from anywhere else til I get my ordered cancelled with Advexure.

Andrew,

We have tried calling you with no success. We have not heard from you since you spoke with myself on our live chat yesterday around noon PST and that was when you provided us the Craigslist link (http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/ele/5011213241.html) for the units you are referring to in this post.

Your last words yesterday were "I will give you guys a call by today if I change my mind. sorry for
inconvenience"

As with all pre-orders they are fully cancelable and refundable at any time you change your mind. That was also very clearly mentioned in our email that went out to pre-order customers this morning.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Thanks,
Mike

I pre-ordered with Advexure on the 26th and am waiting on my P3P and have really enjoyed their communication over the past week or so and would completely agree with what @MSBBL and @Air5 said above. They're very straight forward and more than happy to provide you an update on where things are at. I've asked for an update about every 2-3 days by email and have always get a response back within an hour or two, most of the time Mike is on it within a few minutes. @MikeDrones I think you need to have some patience my friend. It is not in their control and they have made us fully aware of the situation at DJI that they explained in their email update to us. If you can't have patience then buy from the seller that will sell to you below DJI's MAP and let us know what happens if you need to file a warranty claim. I've bought all of my units from Advexure and can always count on them.

Patience is a virtue buddy. ;)

I ordered from Advexure as well. Could not be more happy with the communication that I have had with them. Sure, I could order from another vendor, but from what I have seen and heard, they are very much an honest company, doing an honest business and just happen to be at the mercy of DJI shipments in which they have "NO" control over when an order ships to them from DJI. Why would I want to risk my order with another company. I'm a grown man and can wait for my toys without throwing a fit on a public forum. The other messages are like being pissed off at Best Buy because they do not have an iWatch shipment currently from Apple and it is Best Buys fault that Apple did not have enough to ship to the particular Best Buy that the customer happens to shop at.. Sheesh..

To give you an example of what I have seen from Advexure is great communication as to the situation. I have PM'd Advexure daily just to see the status of their shipment of Phantoms. I do not think I have had to wait more than 10 -15 minutes to get a response from one of their people, giving me an update on the status of the shipments from DJI. Today, without asking, I received a very well written email, explaining exactly what is happening and that they will update us on the situation as soon as they find out themselves. I appreciated not needing to check in on them today to find out the status. Showed me that they wanted to address the "Elephant in the Room" for the day and let us know what is going on.

I have the utmost confidence that I will receive my P3P just in time for all of the firmware and app issues to get a little more ironed out. In the mean time, enjoying raising your blood pressure. Life is too short.. :p

I was expecting an email from Advexure with my tracking info for my P3P today. So i emailed them for a status update.

Well I just got off the phone with Advexure and while I'm not happy about the delay, it's beyond their control.

I really appreciate the phone call explaining the situation. That's the type of customer service I expect. I deal with supplier all day at work.

The only thing that sucks about the phone call was that my wife answered it and now she knows about my new drone. Should be a fun night.

Reactions: Advexure
I was expecting an email from Advexure with my tracking info for my P3P today. So i emailed them for a status update.

Well I just got off the phone with Advexure and while I'm not happy about the delay, it's beyond their control.

I really appreciate the phone call explaining the situation. That's the type of customer service I expect. I deal with supplier all day at work.

The only thing that sucks about the phone call was that my wife answered it and now she knows about my new drone. Should be a fun night.

HAHA. Oh wow! Yeah, that should be a fun night indeed! My wife actually ordered mine from Advexure because I was heading out to a customer location in another state by plane. So all the emails are on my wifes account. She forwards them to me.. Have to say, I have a keeper!

Reactions: mightybhwk

So sorry about that! I guess the good thing to know is she screens your incoming calls pretty well.

Have a nice night,
Travis

aa9f7b9a09d450624f423d97043cfd28.jpg

Just got my first ever Phantom in today! Thank you Advexure! Great everything all around!

Just talked to Mike at Advexure and they've got a pallet of P3 Pros arriving in and my order will be shipped then!

Keep doing what you're doing guys! You do it well! ;)

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic