Best place to buy batteries.

Sorry....it is the P4.....Amazon runs the gauntlet on prices......I will research and see if I can find anything on this new battery . ..Thanks

You can get them on Amazon here. You likely won't find a lower price elsewhere. And, it's a good place to buy just in case your battery arrives DOA. It happens sometimes. Amazon makes returns easy when they fulfill the orders.

Amazon does not ship batteries overseas, so that answer only applies to US purchasers it seems unfortunately, it's an excellent ongoing question though.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

There are a lot of authorized DJI dealers selling batteries on Amazon. I'm sure some of them will ship overseas if you contact them or buy directly from their website.

I bought the drone and a spare battery from DJI Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 & 3 Bundle Kits (In Stock & Free Ship . The spare battery was DOA. They sent a new one right away. They were also good at responding to a lot of my questions when I first got the drone. Their customer support is excellent!

I see that the link that I typed in changes to their web banner. The company is Drone-World. They treated me well so far.

You can get them on Amazon here. You likely won't find a lower price elsewhere. And, it's a good place to buy just in case your battery arrives DOA. It happens sometimes. Amazon makes returns easy when they fulfill the orders.

I tried one of those AMAZON deals and got a DEAD ON ARRIVAL instead. Sent it back and bought one from BEST BUY. I would not hold a charge . . they replaced it and that one works but it's a slightly smaller dimensions (0.04mm) but makes me wary about using it since seeing it's "higher than normal FAULT" registering on my HealthyDrones data. Not sure what to do with it now after about 16 cycles.

If it is for P4, maybe wait, the P4 pro new battery will fit and give longer flight time.

I was thinking about picking up another battery but you're saying the new P4pro battery would likely work on the P4? if better than I'll also wait to purchase.

Sound like a plan. Curious, then this copter will fly and take photo/videos from stock box but it has it's limit? need extra DJI stuff i.e. batteries, SD cards, mods to continue flying?

You don't need extra stuff. But, it's certainly a good idea to at least purchase more batteries if you're planning to fly more than 20 minutes at a time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers