Best place to buy at the best price for P3A and P3P

Reaction score
I recommend CopterShop, either directly or through Amazon. I purchased through them and they've have great communication and got the shipment out fast. They're in Washington state on the west coast so I think they must get their inventory from China fairly quickly as opposed to some more inland shops.

ordered mine today from Drones Made Easy. Shipped notification in less than 1 1/2 hours later. Be here Monday

The prices will (should) all be the same. You will be able to save on the tax depending on where you shop if you don't live in the same state as the company shipping your Phantom.

Hey Hipstery, there's a fantastic deal right in these Classifieds for a P3A w/case, extra battery plus accessories ALL for $1200. I would have jumped on it but I found a customer return P3A jockeying between eBay & Amazon for $789; by the time I buy my case, extra battery, etc I'll be right there at his deal.

I scored a used (basically new floor model) P3A from B&H photo for $750 delivered, but you have to get lucky and/or check daily.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic