Just installed a HDMI model on my Phantom 3 Pro Which Hdmi monitor should I buy?

Reaction score
Gentlemen,I would like some advise on which kind of Hdmi monitor I should purchase.I already fly 5" mini quads and currently own a Fatshark Dominator V3 goggles.As you know the Fatshark goggles are not the best option for flying a DJI Phantom products and I find the DJI goggles are way too big. I'm wondering if I should buy an monitor with a 5.8ghz receive and diversity so I can use them with my mini quads as well. I have done some google searching on the subject and here is what I would like for a $200.00 or less

1. 7" to 10" HDMI 1080p or higher display,DVR, 5.8ghz receiver[be nice to have] and external battery adapter
for Lipo batteries,SD card slot ,tripod mount and sunshade

monitor I've looked at in this price range
  • Flysight Black Pearl RC801 [mixed reviews]
  • 7" HDMI Monitor - FeelWorld 1080p [good reviews not sure if I can use lipo batt]
  • Skyzone HD02 monitor [Banggood, high reviews,cheap]
  • Lilliput 664/w 7" IPS Screen 1280x800 5.8ghz Fat Shark Receiver for Hd Fpv Monitor W/sunhood for FP

• The Lumenier "Ground Station." A 7.0" super bright LCD screen with a 5.8GHz 39CH diversity receiver, DVR and built in rechargeable battery.[bit out of my budget at $229.99,but I it and my second choice is the Lillput 664]
Any suggestion or advice would be truly welcome and appreciated,Thanks Rich

I would really suggest you take a look or download an app called aliexpress. You will get the best price and the best monitor from them.

Been using them for years and no problems. Much better then banggood in every way possible

Neon Euc,
I know about Aliexpress but I have never used them do to the horror stories I have read on forums like RCU,Flyingaints, RCG's and Google.I'm sure glad to here you alway had a good experience with them,banggood on the other hand is okay , slow shipping and some of there products are cheesy junk. Back to my question on monitors do you have a suggestion for me? Rich

Hi rich. I seen these on aliexpress. The price is super cheap and also got great reviews
1510499564179.png
1510499569810.png

Personally I got 3 phones from aliexpress and never had any issues with any of them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20