Where to buy replacement camera/drone for P3A?

Reaction score
Does anybody know where to buy a replacement camera/gimbal for the P3A? I know this drone is older now and not as well supported as it used to be but I'm surprised at how few options I can find. There are two options on Amazon and both had reviews suggesting that they were sent used items instead of new as advertised. Drone Nerds has a listing but it's not in stock. All the eBay options are showing out of stock too. Can't find it at all on DJI's website.

Any tips?

Alternatively, if you have a fully functioning, un-damaged camera/gimbal that you want to sell, get in touch, I might be interested if the price is right.

I've seen the P3Ps going for under $400. Why not just part out your drone and get a better one with the money?

You can buy a replacement P3A camera/gimbal from an authorized DJI dealer here on Amazon. It's not listed as being used/refurbished. You could certainly message the seller to confirm if you're not sure.

Last edited:
Also aliexpress do them. Dont be out off that they are based in China as I been buying tech of them for years no problems. I may also have a spare advanced camera going depending on my damaged drone getting repaired or not at a good price

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl