BEST EDITING SOFTWARE DEMO - after 3 years I use this

Reaction score
Hi, I am going to make some videos about the software editing I use, Its cheap and great for any drone pilot. I struggled in the earlly days with windows movie maker. etc. I hope you get some info from my attempts of editing.
best

Reactions: airboatusa
Very cool! Looking forward to seeing it!

Reactions: MY DRONE JOURNEY
I’m not religious, but obviously others are (especially in the US). Your evocative footage might be appreciated by a church for a promo to get more bums on pews as it’s very suggestive, perhaps together with a rousing hymn for the accompanying music.

I’m not religious, but obviously others are (especially in the US). Your evocative footage might be appreciated by a church for a promo to get more bums on pews as it’s very suggestive, perhaps together with a rousing hymn for the accompanying music.
Haha love that comment. Just made the best of a great location in Greece on a winters bad weather day.

Hi, I am going to make some videos about the software editing I use, Its cheap and great for any drone pilot. I struggled in the earlly days with windows movie maker. etc. I hope you get some info from my attempts of editing.
best

Your video is very rewarding to all, for even the lost can not live without the rising son on the earth, but since religion was mentioned, the "Son's" Rise is also required to live and me fulfilled and happy! No Sun, no life, no Son, no after life for the ones who have discovered the truth... sorry that the negative comment was made, we need to pray for the lost at well, they are hungry for the truth too... blessings, Gary Matthews - AirboatUSA

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj