Best colors for visibility at altitude?

I used a wrap. Have only flown a few times since I wrapped it. Visibility is noticeably better and have not noticed any change in reception or flight times. But I fly pretty conservatively - not interested in pushing the limits.

I used a wrap. Have only flown a few times since I wrapped it. Visibility is noticeably better and have not noticed any change in reception or flight times. But I fly pretty conservatively - not interested in pushing the limits.
Very helpful. Thank you so much.

Thank you, bdooley. Did you use paint, tape or wrap and what materials exactly? Any changes in drone performance, reception or decreases distance? Thanks!
Had no issues with mine after painting,just cheap enamel and unmounted the gimble which very easy,mask up motors,answer let rip,just gave mine 2 coats,light coat first and good sec coat,,you don't want to use a metallic paint ,,only problem to painting is if it get stratch it very easy to see white underneath,,it's only microns of weight probly 1 to 2 grams tops,,other downfall of painting is once it done it's done,no more white ,good luck on colour choice,,if I had matt black that would have been it's colour,,,also as above mentioned skins are good but hard to inspect for the odd crack which might be hiding, had skin on other p4 which helped a lot but couldent check it properly

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT