Best Android tablet

Thanks Dirby. I have been doing a lot of reading and looking at what I would say better YouTube video's on it. I charge the battery's yesterday, I think I might put the SD card out and see if it tells me the firmware on it today. I'm going slow at it. I'm a retired auto worker that got in to shooting video from my motorcycle in 2006. Then move up to shooting video and photography with a DSLR in the last few years. So the P3P is just going to be another tool for me to use.

Well I got the P3P yesterday from B&H and the Nvidia shield tab is on the truck today to be delivery today. If the weather stays good here in Indiana. Maybe my first flight tomorrow.

I'm just up the highway from you. Let me know if you need help in anyway with the P3P just send a PM (conversation).

Well I have had everything here the p3p and the Nvidia Shield k1 for over a week. The wife put me to work getting everything ready for Christmas. I did get to take it up in the air today. Everything went good. The Nvidia Shield k1 seam to work great. I had the app in beginner mode.

$88 Proscan 10" quad core, 1GB DDR RAM, 1.3 GHz 8803 CORTEX A8, on 4.4 Kit-Kat from Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QQGQQXM?keywords=proscan 10"&qid=1450046471&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Works great, is Google Play certified, has GPS, takes 32GB SD card to add to the 8GB it comes with, fits the P3P holder perfectly ... and has HDMI out.

The battery spec's are for the old version. I played netflix videos for just under 9 hours straight, and still had 10% battery left.
It lasts for days on standby.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8" and 9.7" working just fine, very smooth operation , no video lag, they have 3GB of RAM and 8-core processors

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8" and 9.7" working just fine, very smooth operation , no video lag, they have 3GB of RAM and 8-core processors
Second vote on the Galaxy Tab S2. Brightest tablet screen on the market and great performance. 3 Gigs of RAM definitely makes a difference combined with the multi-core processor.

I have Nexus 7 (2013) android 6.01. I have only added a few apps other than Go.
The nexus is devoted to the P3.
It works perfectly and I sometimes run a screen capture progam at the same time.

I have Nexus 7 (2013) android 6.01. I have only added a few apps other than Go.
The nexus is devoted to the P3.
It works perfectly and I sometimes run a screen capture progam at the same time.
I used a Nexus 7 (2013) when flying a P3A and it worked fine. But after upgrading to P3P the Nexus can not handle the faster video stream.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl