Best Android tablet

I know that they make money from added bloatware but this is going too far.
Why do it and slow down your hardware?
When I was an IT project manager for a very large mobile phone company we cancelled a huge order of Sony Vaio laptops for this very reason - along with a hard disk partitioned into 4!
I think a lot of tablets people struggle with would do fine on a P3 without all the crap!!!

I know that they make money from added bloatware but this is going too far.
Why do it and slow down your hardware?
When I was an IT project manager for a very large mobile phone company we cancelled a huge order of Sony Vaio laptops for this very reason - along with a hard disk partitioned into 4!
I think a lot of tablets people struggle with would do fine on a P3 without all the crap!!!
That's what nexus offers, vanilla android.....I gotta say there are a few "bloaty" softwares that I like and use so for me I prefer to root and debloat and use some of the built in apps that come from the bloaters......vanilla is just too vany for me.

Do you root the Samsung? I use a TAB3 which I'm pleased with but I'd like to clean the tablet once and for all.

Anyone knows does Dji go work on this a Nvidia shield tablet K1 just released looking for a android tablet so I can do screen recording.

Nvidia Shield K1=original Nividia Shield. Only difference is, K1 comes without stylus pen... so K1 works perfect with DJI GO and Litchi.

Just a heads up but dji has been recommending the following for tablets.

Recommended device configuration:CPU 2.5GHz & above RAM 2G

I have the Galaxy Tab S2 8" and haven't been able to make it connect to my radio control. I have installed the latest firmware updates (as of 30-nov-2015) on both the remote control and on the Phantom 3 proffesional, reinstalled the DJI Go app, activated the USB debugging and nothing it just does not connect. Any one else is having the same problem?

Remember that devices like the ipad mini 2 lags/black screens from time to time since recent updates.
Then that ipad mini wifi (all) do not come with a GPS thus can't do follow-me and other things.

IMO best tablets:

Apple: ipad mini 4 wifi+LTE
Android: Nvidia Shield K1

The ipad has slightly lower latency than the K1, but it's close and the K1 is way cheaper.

Things like the nexus 7 2013 is MUCH laggier than these - the image is smooth but the latency is much higher. Somehow that's rarely mentioned, but I would just not use it... you have to fly really slow to use it without being afraid of hitting stuff.

Things like the nexus 7 2013 is MUCH laggier than these - the image is smooth but the latency is much higher. Somehow that's rarely mentioned, but I would just not use it... you have to fly really slow to use it without being afraid of hitting stuff.
I just don't find that to be true at all, there is very little difference in lag between my Nexus 2013 (which I use mostly) and my Air 2 - certainly not enough to get me worried about hitting stuff. I use Litchi on the Nexus and Go on the Air 2.

+1 nVidia Shield
Good Morn, I just got the Nvidia shield tab with the K1 processor. When you have a moment can you tell me the best way to set the tablet up for my P3A. I tried to use it but it won't connect. I have airplane mode on..could this be the first problem? Also how to set it up so it is optimized AND not automatically updating my dji Go app...etc. Thank You Sir

Good Morn, I just got the Nvidia shield tab with the K1 processor. When you have a moment can you tell me the best way to set the tablet up for my P3A. I tried to use it but it won't connect. I have airplane mode on..could this be the first problem? Also how to set it up so it is optimized AND not automatically updating my dji Go app...etc. Thank You Sir
What do you mean it won't connect? What have you tried? Once the Go app is installed, just turn on your remote, plug in the tablet, turn on the bird, launch the app...

As far as turning off auto-update, How to turn off automatic app updates on Android and install apps manually

I'm new to this forum. I have been reading a lot of post today and yesterday. The wife order me a Phantom 3 Professional yesterday. For Christmas from B&H. We have a few nexus 7 tablets one a 2013 model. From what I have been reading not the best to run the Go app on. I see a lot of people says the Nvidia shield tab works great. I see on Nvidia website that the SHIELD TABLET K1 does not ship till Dec.30, 2015. I seen where Al T has got one now. Still reading and learning what I can about the P3P. The wife and I are not big cell phone people.

I'm new to this forum. I have been reading a lot of post today and yesterday. The wife order me a Phantom 3 Professional yesterday. For Christmas from B&H. We have a few nexus 7 tablets one a 2013 model. From what I have been reading not the best to run the Go app on. I see a lot of people says the Nvidia shield tab works great. I see on Nvidia website that the SHIELD TABLET K1 does not ship till Dec.30, 2015. I seen where Al T has got one now. Still reading and learning what I can about the P3P. The wife and I are not big cell phone people.
i just ordered a Nvidia Shield k1 from BH.camera
check them out they may still have some.

i ordered a phantom 3p yesterday from DJI and today i ordered a Nvidia Shield k1 fron BH camera.
this seems to be the tab of choice.
hope it works.

Well I got the P3P yesterday from B&H and the Nvidia shield tab is on the truck today to be delivery today. If the weather stays good here in Indiana. Maybe my first flight tomorrow.

make sure you read the manual and charge the batterys and do all the up dates amd firmware upgrade and a cold imu calabration.
good luck have fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20