Best 107 online class to go with?

Reaction score
I read in a post a couple of weeks ago about a guy that ran one of these classes or schoools and I forgot to write it down. I want to be able to learn in a class online if possible. Need some memorization tricks or skills to help too I think. LOL I'm old. Thx for the help.

A lot of people say good things about the Remote Pilot 101 training course. You can find some other FAA Part 107 study resources here.

A lot of people say good things about the Remote Pilot 101 training course. You can find some other FAA Part 107 study resources here.
Thats the guy! Thx man! Gonna get serious now. I bought the online sample test and study book which is great for 40 bucks. But I need something that is like a schedule to me so I can into a routine studying it and memorizing it! LOL

I read in a post a couple of weeks ago about a guy that ran one of these classes or schoools and I forgot to write it down. I want to be able to learn in a class online if possible. Need some memorization tricks or skills to help too I think. LOL I'm old. Thx for the help.
I'll add my vote for Remote 101...good info and well presented...I did have issues with their supplemental charts and graphs as they were unreadable. After I secured a copy of the FAA testing supplement and got charts that I could actually read it all went a lot better...you'll still need a magnifying glass though even at the test ;-)

Here's another overview of the process and a good source of info...good comprehensive practice test database too...
and it's free ;-)

FAA Drone Pilot Test Study Guides | 3D Robotics - Drone & UAV Technology

Good luck and don't underestimate the test...

Reactions: KevMo Photog

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik