Beautiful Scenery in Wales, UK

Reaction score
This is how you spend a honeymoon :) A week spent travelling around the stunning countryside of North Wales - Barmouth, Snowdonia, Menai, Caernarfon, Porthmadog, and a few other places. Filmed using the DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro Hero 3+ Black. Edited in Premiere Pro CS6.

Reactions: DownUnder
Very nice but hope the new wife was with you or else it may be cold between the sheets that night. Nice smooth video good job. No shots of the new wife, shame on you!!

Very nice but hope the new wife was with you or else it may be cold between the sheets that night. Nice smooth video good job. No shots of the new wife, shame on you!!
Haha - yeah she was with me and as long as I only spent a few minutes each day with the drone she was happy :) I did do a recent video which is on my Vimeo page of filming her testing out a new gimbal. She hasn't left me yet...

Very nice, you filmed many places that I am looking forward to flying myself once the wind drops down. Congratulations to you both on your marriage as well,

Very nice James, I know all of those places very well, many happy childhood memories. was a pleasure to watch.
Can't wait to get back up there to shoot some for myself, off up to Anglesey next weekend but not holding much hope for the flying weather though.

Cheers
Bryn

Thanks guys - was lucky with the weather. At Caernarfon Castle I only just got the Phantom down before there was an almighty downpour!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20