BEAUTIFUL NATCHEZ TRACE BRIDGE - DJI MAVIC PRO - 4K

Nice area, I like the bridges architecture as it's very appropriate for the location I find. Good video and choice of music! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: AlecSmirts
Nice area, I like the bridges architecture as it's very appropriate for the location I find. Good video and choice of music! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, it would be a great place to ride, I highly suggest it!

Just went through and watched all the videos on your channel. Awesome footage, flight skills, and editing. Gonna need more!!

Just went through and watched all the videos on your channel. Awesome footage, flight skills, and editing. Gonna need more!!

Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words! I'm working on a big project set to release in August that I can't wait for, but will continue releasing more every Sunday and Wednesday.

Wooow, you really have flights skills and also post-prod talent !

I'v watch this one (ABANDONED PRISON).
Can you share how you did (effect) those rotation @ 17sec and 25sec
Are those just some king of fast forward speed sync with the sound track ?
Those effect are cinerealistic, i want to know how to do that (if you want to share of course).

thank's

Wooow, you really have flights skills and also post-prod talent !

I'v watch this one (ABANDONED PRISON).
Can you share how you did (effect) those rotation @ 17sec and 25sec
Are those just some king of fast forward speed sync with the sound track ?
Those effect are cinerealistic, i want to know how to do that (if you want to share of course).

thank's

Thank you for the kind words! Yes, those are just fast forwards with the music track, fairly simple most of the time as lost as the shot is long enough and matches well with the music, nothing to special about it to be honest and not much in depth detail I can give you. Usually when I shoot I try to get as smooth as a motion with as long of a shot as possible probably about half the time so I can do this type of edit in post. Any other questions you have, I'd be glad to answer and thanks for watching!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.