My first ever sunrise

Wow - now that was a beautifully filmed and edited video - very nice job indeed!

Man, I just love England - I have flown into Manchester a couple times and just like with your video it feels like I have gone way back
in time. So much wonderful history it seems every where you turn in England.

Thank you for positing - the video with the Christmas carol just got me into the Christmas spirit (pun intended) - Cheers "Green Phantom" - stay safe.

EDIT: just wanted to add - I am sure you know better - however you mentioned your battery wasn't properly charged prior to take off - not a good idea, as what you see regarding "batter life %" can be false and much lower than actually is -- it can drop in % of life left in a hurry! Not to be negative here -- just a reminder for you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Green Phantom
Wow - now that was a beautifully filmed and edited video - very nice job indeed!

Man, I just love England - I have flown into Manchester a couple times and just like with your video it feels like I have gone way back
in time. So much wonderful history it seems every where you turn in England.

Thank you for positing - the video with the Christmas carol just got me into the Christmas spirit (pun intended) - Cheers "Green Phantom" - stay safe.

EDIT: just wanted to add - I am sure you know better - however you mentioned your battery wasn't properly charged prior to take off - not a good idea, as what you see regarding "batter life %" can be false and much lower than actually is -- it can drop in % of life left in a hurry! Not to be negative here -- just a reminder for you!

Thanks man for such a fantastic comment. Appreciate it.
Yeh as much as i love seeing new places i still feel i have a lot to see and visit and even film here in England and the UK. Has a lot of History.

I couldn't help myself but be cheesy with the music but feel it worked nicely.

Oh yeh i know i should of charged it, daft i had not pre empted the snow but took the risk. I only had 50% when i took off so had very little time to capture what i did. I have another battery on order with Banggood but 2 weeks later and still not arrived ha.

Thanks
Andy

I couldn't help myself but be cheesy with the music but feel it worked nicely.

Worked perfect .... Snow + December = Christmas Carols (just watched it again - beauty).

You captured everything just right - sun rise breaking between two hill tops - sun shining through the steam
and other exhaust from the factory - sleepy part of town just waking up for another day -- overall a great job

Yikes - 50% on take off - (LOL - "daft") - love the British lingo!

You did get lucky there Andy taking off in cold weather with 50% showing!

Safe flying and filming - (no more 50% take offs) - take care!

Last edited:
Reactions: Green Phantom

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31