Battery won't charge

Reaction score
I operated my P2V+ until it auto landed due to low battery. One of the cells dropped below 3 volts and now the battery won't charge. I disassembled it and charged it by directly connecting another lipo charger. I carefully added some charge to the low cell first. Now the battery is fully charged, but when I try to turn it on, only 1 green light flashes. All cells are over 4 volts. The smart board doesn't connect power the the connector. How do I reset the smart board to recognize the good battery?
...Len

If you have it disassembled , you can try : 1. remove balance plug (six wire connector)from top smart board. 2. Connect battery to DJI charger. 3. Reconnect balance plug. Be careful - good luck.

If you have it disassembled , you can try : 1. remove balance plug (six wire connector)from top smart board. 2. Connect battery to DJI charger. 3. Reconnect balance plug. Be careful - good luck.
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it, but nothing changed. I reconnected the balance plug while the DJI charger was still connected. The battery seems to ignore the charger completely. Other suggestions?
...Len

Reactions: Sixgun89
Get another battery, its toast!
I have an old battery that is near the end of its life. I'm going to remove the circuit board from it and install it in the good battery that refuses to charge. I think something failed in the smart board. I'm sure that the battery itself is fine.

I have an old battery that is near the end of its life. I'm going to remove the circuit board from it and install it in the good battery that refuses to charge. I think something failed in the smart board. I'm sure that the battery itself is fine.
I traded the circuit board and it works! The battery charged and the test flight was normal.

Reactions: Phill2
Hi tsurt,

can you resend me Link of Circuit board ? I have same issue like you, i tried RST battery, but does´t work, i think that i have to too change circuit board. I'm sure that the battery itself is fine.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair