Battery Sale PH4

Here are a few places to buy them:

Last edited:
Reactions: SIKA-SIA
The new high capacity 5870mah battery gets you about 25min flights, landing at 15%. This is when flying easy in P mode with OA enabled. This is about 3 min more than the standard 5340mah battery for P4.
Make sure you get yhe newer ones, some places are still selling old stock.
Unfortunately, I stockpiled batteries when they were 50% off, otherwise I would be going for the higher capacities myself - battery time is golden, guess i will wait till the P5 comes out - with another increase in capacity...hopefully

Make sure you get yhe newer ones, some places are still selling old stock.
Unfortunately, I stockpiled batteries when they were 50% off, otherwise I would be going for the higher capacities myself - battery time is golden, guess i will wait till the P5 comes out - with another increase in capacity...hopefully
The pattern has been if they change the model #, the battery ergonomics change too. So my expectation is the P5 will not have a compatible battery with the P4 line. However, I would like the new battery to be 99Wh to max out the limitation of airline carry on. Maybe that would actually get us closer to 30min flight time.

Reactions: Aotearoa Kiwi
The pattern has been if they change the model #, the battery ergonomics change too. So my expectation is the P5 will not have a compatible battery with the P4 line. However, I would like the new battery to be 99Wh to max out the limitation of airline carry on. Maybe that would actually get us closer to 30min flight time.
You are right of course, I guess there is no option open to me short of the P4 dual-battery mod... or get a P5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West