Battery profiteering

I ordered my P3P and 4 batteries from DJI June1 and it shipped June 3. Arrived June 8. I think its funny to see everyone that is depending on a 3rd party having issues. DJI has done great for me! Second order of 2 batteries, hard shill, lens cover and props shipped 3 days after the order. Should be here today.

I'm calling this BS. You can't get something from China that fast, customs, etc... Something isn't adding up on this...................

This is ridiculous ordered P3+xtra battery may 5 , its june 19 and its NOT SHIPPED YET !
Messaged em they said they would maybe ship by the end of this month...
Same experience as yours, but ordered my phantom bundle a couple of weeks before you. I messaged them a couple of times, and both time they apologied. Finally the 2nd battery arrived at the beginning of this week. Not too bad after all, considering the amount of aircrafts they are shipping...

You are absolutely correct... I totally lied!! Not that I have to prove anything to anyone.It was delivered the FIFTH! FedEx tracking...
upload_2015-6-19_16-8-20.png

Same here. My P3P shipped from DJI China with DHL to Canada in 4 days. We rarely get stuff from the US in that amount of time. Heck, we can barely stuff across Canada in that amount of time. haha

Reactions: Steve Moore
Ordered my battery from dji June 8th... Same day I ordered another from coptershop... (And received it)... Still waiting from dji... [emoji19]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.