Battery issues

Reaction score
Hi guys . I. Having an issue with my battery . It will only charge up to two lights on the back of the battery . (About 38%) on the app yet I've tried to discharge it by running it flat out till it stops but it runs at full power for ages after the red lights start to flash almost as if the battery thinks it's got less power than it actually has . . . Is there any way to reset it

I'm a P3 owner and have never owned a P2 so Im not very familiar with them and I don't know if the Dji go app shows the individual cell voltages of the battery as it does with the P3 but if it does what do the cells read in the app? Are they all fairly equal? Any battery errors in the app? To my knowledge it's not possible to reset any phantom battery. One thing you can try is turning the battery on and then connecting the charger.

Batteries can be tricky. I've had several go bonkers. I would try to restart it after it says it's charged. Leave it on the charger, push the power button once, then hold it in until the light turn on again. You can always hook it up to the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant_3.8 and check the cells. If that doesn't work try doing a power cycle. Run the battery down to 8% let it cool down for about 45 mins. then charge it completely up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik