Battery firmware upgrade

Reaction score
OK so I upgraded my P3P from 1.1.9 I believe up to 1.3.2 then on to 1.8.
Didn't think about having 4 batteries. My one battery works fine, but the other 3 day need upgrade. The batteries won't make the jump to the new firmware, I think because of the 1.3. The bird now won't downgrade that far to do them. I think I should have done all of them while the AC was at 1.3, but hindsight isn't helping.
Any ideas how to upgrade the batteries from that old?
Does anyone know if I can just use them?
Thanks
Nikev

If the batteries need to be updated, you can do it like this.

Msinger, I'm a newbie. My new P3S firmware upgraded without any issues. I bought a spare DJI battery when I got my drone. I downloaded and installed the latest firmware bin file onto the memory card. Inserted the new battery and turned on the battery. The drone booted up, gamble moved. I watched the led above the camera and it never once changed from a solid green. Did I do something wrong because it never indicated it was installing the firmware. How do I verify the battery firmware? The app still still says the drone has the current firmware but this has always indicated that since the first time I turned on the drone and upgraded the firmware via the network.

With the P3S, the battery firmware will be updated by DJI GO if needed on your spare batteries when your Phantom is powered on. You do not need to copy the BIN to the memory card like you do for the P3A/P3P.

Reactions: Tight Lines

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31