Batt goen worng and it doesn't charge and curiosity about range

Reaction score
I have my first dji phantom 3 Pro yesterday and this is my first flight after 3 flight (everytime i landing at 30 percent) i fully charge my batt (after land the batt was very hot which is normal i guess but i wait untill it cool down before charge everytime) but after finish my third flight the batt wont charge even i plug it for 3 hours already
it only show 3 blink green light at the last indicator (refer to manual it said batt is overheat) but even i live in Thailand (quite hot right now) I would say that the batt is not that hot quite cool actually
Second is I have curiosity about the range of P3 i have fly from my house and the village (3 floor house) i can fly only 1000 m max and the radio signal lost already ... is it normal? and the worst thing is some direction only 500m (if i fly in theto direction that the house will block the sign of P3 and might block signal)
In conclusion
1.My batt wont charge due to it said overheart (even it already cooldown) how can i resolve this problem or do i have to contact after sale service to clam warranty.
2.About range 500-1000 m is normal if fly in the city area? with no high buiding

ok the batt problem is solve i put it in the refrigirator
now about the distance of radio signal any idea or sugeestion

Range is dependent on local conditions. This includes buildings, terrain, RF congestion, etc.

Try taking a weekend trip to another location and see if you get different results.

thank alot sir for reply i will try from different location tomorrow However in the future or the past does DJI release any extend range for Phantom i have google and found out that most of them who can extend range have modify controller and the result was amazing 5 km on P2 and do you have any suggest any kit of mod (my engineering skill is very poor)

Humidity can effect the range of a radio signal esp 2.4ghz. Due to the signal being adsorbed by moisture. So being in Thailand very well might affect the range and also the p3s now go by your gps and will limit the out put power if there are any legal restrictions to the max out put power of the signal. Tho I dont know if there are any or not were you are. But if so that could have something to do with it to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers