Bag advice please

Reaction score
Hi all

So I got a DJI p3 advanced tablet holder for my standard which works pretty well but the issue now is the controller won’t fit in the carry rucksack I have. Anyone got any recommendations for one which will fit the drone and controller with tablet holder on please?

I have two bags and the problem as you found is not the Drone itself - but the RC that fits or doesn't !!

I have a Multistar bag for my P3S from Hobby King - excellent soft bag with pouches and zipped holders etc.
But my P3P RC will not go in ... the drone does ... no problem. I would need to cut the foam insert.

I have a hard case for the P3P ... which will take both S and P .... but to be honest - I don't like it ... I prefer the soft one - but haven't cut foam yet.

Nigel

Reactions: speedbird1984
Anyone got any recommendations for one which will fit the drone and controller with tablet holder on please?
You can find lots of customizable bags and cases here.

KB-Best-Phantom-Cases.jpg

IMG_1150.JPG IMG_1149.JPG Hers what i have and it fits all inc the ipad.

Last edited:
Cheers. Looking at some of the reviews people say it can be a struggle to get the controller in. Do you have the tablet holder on yours when you put it in the bag please?

Cheers. Looking at some of the reviews people say it can be a struggle to get the controller in. Do you have the tablet holder on yours when you put it in the bag please?

My P3S bag - yes but will not take the Adv / Pro holder as you found.

My P3P bag will take the standard controller + holder with stock antenna but not with any modification antenna ..

Have you thought about taking hot wire or bread knife and cutting the bag foam to suit ?

Nigel

I have a few.. Favorite one for quad (in my case a P4P) is the Think Tank. They are more expensive than many brands, but for my photo business I literally have 10 different models from them. Great California based company and lifetime warranties.

Great thanks I’ll check them out.
Solent life, I didn’t but my current hard shell bag doesn’t have enough space to carve out extra room for tablet holder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72