Avegant Glyph anyone connected to phantom 4 pro?

Last edited:
Yes!

Not the same as the Phantom Pro Plus though..............;)
True. You edited your posts and added in the "Plus" later though ;)

To answer your question -- yes, the Avegant Glyph headset can be used with the P4P+ remote controller.

Adding my question here instead of creating a new thread because I think it's still relevant to the P4P+ controller and this thread.

Does anyone know whether this still applies (Avegant Glyph with P4P+ controller) to a P4P+ Obsidian drone that uses the GL300E controller, which has the built-in monitor and pre-installed DJI app ?
The GL300F controller for the P4P+ Obsidian has no built-in monitor or preinstalled DJI app so whatever the operator connects (mobile/tablet) to run the DJI app might make a difference to how or whether you can still use the Avegant Glyph ?
(Was initially hoping to use the Epson BT300's but they also have a preinstalled DJI app, which would conflict with the preinstalled DJI app in the GL300E controller, so looking elsewhere and the Glyph seems a good choice.)

Does anyone know whether this still applies (Avegant Glyph with P4P+ controller) to a P4P+ Obsidian drone that uses the GL300E controller, which has the built-in monitor and pre-installed DJI app ?
The GL300F controller for the P4P+ Obsidian has no built-in monitor or preinstalled DJI app so whatever the operator connects (mobile/tablet) to run the DJI app might make a difference to how or whether you can still use the Avegant Glyph ?
(Was initially hoping to use the Epson BT300's but they also have a preinstalled DJI app, which would conflict with the preinstalled DJI app in the GL300E controller, so looking elsewhere and the Glyph seems a good choice.)
The Avegant Glyph headset can only be connected to the HDMI port on the GL300E or GL300F. If using the GL300F, you'll also need to install the HDMI Output Module on the back of the remote controller (since it does not have an HDMI port).

The Avegant Glyph headset can only be connected to the HDMI port on the GL300E or GL300F. If using the GL300F, you'll also need to install the HDMI Output Module on the back of the remote controller (since it does not have an HDMI port).
Many thanks for the quick reply.
Has helped me make my mind up about whether to buy them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4