Autopilot 2.0 Available in the App Store

Reaction score
Autopilot v2.0 has been released to the App Store and is ready for download. We would like to thank all of the beta testers for your hard work and dedication. You have helped make Autopilot safer and better for everyone.

We need your help!
Autoflight Logic is a software startup based in Austin, TX. While we love working on Autopilot, we need your support in order to continue developing new features and updates. What are the best ways you can support us?
  1. Buy Autopilot in the App Store
  2. Leave a 5-star, written review in the App Store
  3. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc
  4. Tell all your friends about Autopilot, especially on forums
  5. Send us awesome Autopilot videos for our Home Page and Youtube channel
Download Now

Thanks,
The Autoflight Logic Team

Reactions: JIM MILLER
Purchased the app and purchased the Mimic add-on on my iPhone 6 plus. Then I updated my Auto Pilot app on my Ipad but it wants me to purchase Mimic add-on again? Is this right? I don't think so.

Purchased the app and purchased the Mimic add-on on my iPhone 6 plus. Then I updated my Auto Pilot app on my Ipad but it wants me to purchase Mimic add-on again? Is this right? I don't think so.
Thanks to Sunsatrfire in another post I found the resolution to the problem...

In the App at the top left it says MORE you tap that and a menu appears with the restore purchases option there. Tapped it and Mimic is now available as a fully purchased app on both devices..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31