Introducing Dronelink

We are excited to announce that Dronelink is now free for individuals that want to fly missions for non-commercial purposes. This includes recreational and educational users, and even professionals that are looking to test Dronelink before making a commitment.

Our long-term mission has always been to make Dronelink available to as many people as possible, and we are grateful that the incredible demand for the pro, team, and enterprise plans is allowing us to make our product available to you at no cost. We believe that using automation is the first step toward flying commercial missions, but if you just want to have fun with it (and maybe help us test new features along the way), enjoy!

For those of you who already paid for a Pro account and are not flying commercially, contact support and we will happily give you a refund.

Reactions: JeffHerr
Thank you all for your continued interest in Dronelink! We would like the community to know that we appreciate the time and effort you put in to learning our product and hope you find it valuable.

Having said that, transparency is one of our core values, and we think you should know that we will be limiting our community involvement on this forum (and others like it) for the next few months. As you may already know, Dronelink is a small startup with limited resources and we are currently directing all our efforts to supporting our enterprise clients that are making use of the Dronelink SDK.

The Dronelink SDK is an industry-first, flight automation toolkit that we are proud to announce has many open source components under the MIT license! Dedication to open source is another one of our core values, and we are hopeful that it will lead to many great collaborations to extend the functionality of the Dronelink flight controller (in particular porting the DJI adapters to support other hardware manufacturers). If you have a software development background and are interested in contributing, let our dev team know at [email protected]!

In the meantime if you need help or support, we recommending using the many available channels on our website such as the FAQs, tutorials, and the Dronelink forums. Email support is also available for those of you that have paid for Pro and Team plans.

Reactions: Thanohano44
Hi!

I just yesterday bought this app and today used it for one of my flights for a Mavic Pro. The other drone I own, is a Phantom 4 Pro Plus (+). I wanted to use the app for this drone also, but the underlying needed software (Google Play Services) keeps crashing on me.
Do you know a workaround for this?

Also, you use HERE or MapBox maps. The sattellite pictures are very old. I want to fly at the place where my new house is built. Some of the other houses are there for 5 years already, but the pictures still show a large empty field. Is it possible to use Google Maps for that?

Thanks for your reply and great that you develop this piece of software!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj