ATTENTION - There Are Now 2 P3 Areas, P3A/P and P3S/4K

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
There are now 2 P3 areas. One for P3 Advanced & Professional and one for P3 Standard and the P3-4K
Be sure to post in the correct location.
Thanks. ;)

Last edited:
Why are there not separate Adv/Pro and Std help sections? Also, what is the difference between "discussion" and "help". I'm just wondering so I know why some of my posts get moved without mention by the mods. It would be better to understand what to post where.

How to turn off gps whilst outside with phantom 3 standard?
Toggle S1 to the middle position to enable A-mode. See your Phantom manual for more details.

Why are there not separate Adv/Pro and Std help sections? Also, what is the difference between "discussion" and "help". I'm just wondering so I know why some of my posts get moved without mention by the mods. It would be better to understand what to post where.
If you are asking a question or looking for help, use the "Help" area, if your just talking about features or where you flew today, you know, general stuff, use the "Discussion" area.
When a thread is moved you should get a notice as to why, at least I always attach a reason, I assume the other mod's are doing this too.

If you are asking a question or looking for help, use the "Help" area, if your just talking about features or where you flew today, you know, general stuff, use the "Discussion" area.
Thanks! I thought I was doing it right, but someone moved the following thread from discussion to help:
HOW TO: Setup and use Waypoints | DJI Phantom Forum

I received no notice that is was moved either.

Does anyone know if you can switch Phantom 3 Advanced camera and install Phantom 3 Professional camera?

383tdawg, yes, you can swap the cameras.

New P3S update...

Attachments

• 1450817127006.jpg
    1450817127006.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2,237
I was wondering, when i try to fly my drone in the flight simulator doing point of interest, or way point flying it tells me there is a no fly zone conflict, or an error 202. Does anyone know what i need to do?

4K model is same as the standar. Only camera isn't lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31