At last P3pro for fathers day

Reaction score
Tired of waiting for advanced... And took the pro... The guy here in HK used my ipad mini2 to test it... Power on... Cal compass and take off indoor... Video is ok ...hovering is ok...

Wifey is wrapping it up for Sunday... Geezzz...

Tired of waiting for advanced... And took the pro... The guy here in HK used my ipad mini2 to test it... Power on... Cal compass and take off indoor... Video is ok ...hovering is ok...

:eek: Talk about blue balls!

Reactions: Steve Moore

Best fly it first and do not upgrade firmware if it id working fine. New firmware messed up my new P3P
DJI is no help. Says I have to send it in for repair. Who know how long that will take. I don’t trust them one bit. Id rather just get a 3D Robotics now.

@SectorLord,
Congrats on a great Fathers Day present. You lucky fellow.
I think you made the right choice with the Pro' too. ;-)

Had mine out again tonight. How awesome...

Happy flying...

RedHotPoker

That's awesome! But what a tease....

Finally getting mine this weekend too. After 2 weeks of waiting when I had selected 1-day shipping 2 weeks ago. Truly Snail Mail.

Talking about blue balls.... I live near the HK airport and when I went to fly it... It said No fly zone... :mad:

Is it ok to put it on Atti mode and fly it? Just to bypass the gps?

I just need to pratice 10m height and distance of 15m. So need for gps.....anyone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers